Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo, I will miss this game! Last Chelsea's Premier League game which I missed was the West Ham game where Torres scored his first Chelsea goal, so I believe and hope that he will score in this game. :)

glad to see everyone putting Torres in the next game's line up. Before stoke's game, a mention of Torres was suicidal.

Yup, because he finally warranted it :D

I pray he maintains this attitude though!

Dont get your hopes too high although a win but these is not one of the club that will make sheva out of cfc. Pls no ferreira on defence line he has cos us too many mistake, no speed, no anticipation, no improvement and no passion alway confortable at the bench

Dont get your hopes too high although a win but these is not one of the club that will make sheva out of cfc. Pls no ferreira on defence line he has cos us too many mistake, no speed, no anticipation, no improvement and no passion alway confortable at the bench

Noooooo, I will miss this game! Last Chelsea's Premier League game which I missed was the West Ham game where Torres scored his first Chelsea goal, so I believe and hope that he will score in this game. :)

the day torres scored his first chelsea goal..i was watchin the damn game and had to go take a leak and by the time i came back he scored the goal :doh:

WBA are not Swansea. I expect a win but anyone expecting 4 or 5 goals are inhaling something. Unless Chelsea get Modric, Mata and Neymar in by Thursday otherwise a goal or two will be nicely done.

Its ok to have a pragmatic approach but do you really think anything we expect or post here is actually going to influence the outcome of the match?

We put 6 past them last season, and also beat them away when Roy was in charge. Plus it was with the same squad.

So whether I'm smoking something or not I'll still keep my hopes up for a rout.

Torres might be on the bench , despite his great game vs Stoke. I think that Andre will rotate him and Drogba, cuz it's so obvious that they can't play together. Anelka for Kalou and Benayoun for Ramires could be the other changes. I expect to win but not with a big result. 2-0 or maybe 3-0.

You seem to love talking of Ferreira.

Torres might be on the bench , despite his great game vs Stoke. I think that Andre will rotate him and Drogba, cuz it's so obvious that they can't play together. Anelka for Kalou and Benayoun for Ramires could be the other changes. I expect to win but not with a big result. 2-0 or maybe 3-0.

I have to say, I disagree.