Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad and sister have just left for the airport without me :( I'm absolutely gutted. I've been sick all night so can't go. I've literally been counting down the days to this match since I bought the ticket. Is it on tv does anyone know?

Ah what a shame Nikki, really gutted for you :( Hope you feel better soon. I believe the match is on ESPN I think, hence the late kick off.

My dad and sister have just left for the airport without me :( I'm absolutely gutted. I've been sick all night so can't go. I've literally been counting down the days to this match since I bought the ticket. Is it on tv does anyone know?

It's on at 5:30pm, so presumably it's on ESPN.

Ah what a shame Nikki, really gutted for you :( Hope you feel better soon. I believe the match is on ESPN I think, hence the late kick off.

It makes me sick to think I've to watch it on tv when there is a seat in the shed end with my name on it. If I'm feeling better in the next hour my mam said she would pay for me to get the 2 o'clock flight over. I'll be kinda pushed for time though.

It makes me sick to think I've to watch it on tv when there is a seat in the shed end with my name on it. If I'm feeling better in the next hour my mam said she would pay for me to get the 2 o'clock flight over. I'll be kinda pushed for time though.

Take it easy. I remember Bolton away last season and I wasn't very well the day before and my family were saying to me that I shouldn't go, I did go in the end, didn't want to waste my ticket, it was more a case of seeing how I was on the day. I didn't enjoy the match as much as I would like'd to have, but I'm still gald I went.

i do , i believe if your good enough you should play simple as whatever your age could be . and i don't believe he is particularly week as a player far from it in my opinion . i trust in avb to im just expressing my opinion as a fan on a certain minor point in a previous game surely that's sort of the point of a forum . :)

Regaular starters at 18 is rare, infact since Cesc and Rooney have their been many if any Wilshere aside?

We don't want to rush Josh in, look at Owen played regually as a teen as in now burntout, Rooney is showing signs that he might suffer from the same in a few years and even Wilshere is starting to show signs already:0. Cesc has been made of glass these last couple of years aswell. Iniesta was not a regualar at Barca till he was 21/22 and now they are reaping the rewards of slowly blooding him.

It may be frustrating now but when Josh is in his mid 20's and dominating midfield's and Wilshere is getting silly injuries twice or maybe even three times a season we will look back and realise we developed him the right way.

Go for it im sure you will feel better closer to kick off and you don't want to miss out .

:/ gutted for you is there no 3 o'clock one ? if not there's always another day you could see them perhaps a bigger game :)

No the next one is not until 16:40. Yeah il just another day when I've saved up hopefully! Or maybe for my 21st instead of a party!

Here's my lineup for the West Brom game

--- Hilario ---

--- Ivanovic --- Alex --- Terry --- Cole ---

--- Mikel ---

--- Ramires --- Lampard ---

--- Anelka --- Torres --- Malouda ---

Subs: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Bertrand, McEachran, Benayoun, Kalou, Drogba