Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering what we did to Stoke 16 months ago is it any suprise they don't attack us?

This is Andre's chance to make a real statement, drop the under-performing players off last week so that Cole, Lamps, Malouda and Kalou OUT Bertrand, McEachran, Benayoun and Anelka IN.

Im hoping Foster get's a early red card, Marton Fulop in goal at The Bridge again is a very attractive proposition.

my team: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, Bertrand, McEachran, Ramires, Mikel, Benayoun, Anelka, Torres.

If that happens, Andre would have earned my full respect. I seriously doubt he will though as he believes in the concept of patience and making lemonade out of lemons which is a detachment from the reality of the modern game.

I'll be there, for our first win of the season.

I'm hoping for:

Benayoun - Torres - Anelka

McEachran - Ramires

Mikel

Cole - Alex - Terry - Bosingwa

Cech

I'd go with that....think those players have earned to be in the side, rather than just on name...

I'd go with that....think those players have earned to be in the side, rather than just on name...

Indeed, though the chances of it happening? Slim.

Well, the midfield could, but I don't see AVB using Bena on the wings yet.

Lukaku could be an official player by then! Cant see him dropping Torres after his best performance yet! Cole didn't have a great game, kalou is pure shite, so would like to see bertrand and nico instead. Think Josh needs a start as well! First home game, bring it on! 2-0 for me

Indeed, though the chances of it happening? Slim.

Well, the midfield could, but I don't see AVB using Bena on the wings yet.

Dont see AVB dropping Lampard after 1 game......If he does not drop 1 or both of Kalou and Malouda then that is a concern.

Dont see AVB dropping Lampard after 1 game......If he does not drop 1 or both of Kalou and Malouda then that is a concern.

One could argue, Kalouda will be in there because of lack of alternatives. It's a thin argument, but valid.

One could argue, Kalouda will be in there because of lack of alternatives. It's a thin argument, but valid.

We could always get one of those mission impossible movies masks and mould Kalou's face onto Sturridges body for the match :D

glad to see everyone putting Torres in the next game's line up. Before stoke's game, a mention of Torres was suicidal.

He deserves to keep his place for this game.......just hope that we can get the ball infront of him..

Can't wait to see an on-form Bosingwa given full licence to attack the opposition. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the RW position until we get Sturridge back, in all honesty. Ferreira will be more than adequate at full-back.

I would expect Kakuta and Romeu back as options after u20 compeition has been done with. Would love to see Gael on the left or even on the right with Yossi on the wing. Anything is better because of Kalouda's awful terrence over our attack. Torres HAS to start before Drogba after the Stoke performance!