Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was he injured, what kind of injury is it? I missed that part of the press conference. Fucking over-enthusiastic training sessions. All hell would break loose if one of the kaloudas was the culprit.

How was he injured, what kind of injury is it? I missed that part of the press conference. Fucking over-enthusiastic training sessions.

Knee injury, medial ligament damage, 3-4 weeks, Hilario probably until then, maybe Turnbull but doubt it.

How was he injured, what kind of injury is it? I missed that part of the press conference. Fucking over-enthusiastic training sessions. All hell would break loose if one of the kaloudas was the culprit.

The Cech news sucks but that part made me laugh.

Don't think Mikel should be played. His initiative in this regard is admirable, but I think it would be best if AvB gave him some time off to be with his family.

Josh/Lampard

Ramires --- Lampard/Benayoun/Josh

should do fine against Brom.

Playing Torres on the wing would be a waste... I'm afraid he'd end up like Kalou or Anelka. No need to start inventing a bycicle, a pair of fuckin proper wings and Torres in the middle = a deadly cocktail.

100% agree, Torres is a finisher, at his best probably no1.

Malouda on the wing is fine, but need a right winger.

Agreed, although playing without a DMF can be a risk, but many teams do that successfully, especially against WBA at home. Maybe give Romeu a chance?

I will be surprised if AVB starts Romeu even against westbrom. He doesn't strike me as a risk taker ala Ferguson and Van Gaal.. . for now anyway

HILARIO

IVANOVIC ALEX TERRY COLE

McEACHRAN

BENAYOUN RAMIRES

DROGBA LUKAKU

TORRES

Subs- Turnbull,Bosingwa,Bertrand,Lampard,Romeu,Mikel,Anelka

Drogba and Lukaku 'on the wings' is definitely arguable, but neither of them are slow, they will both bully any right/left back out of the game, drog can put in a perfect cross, and lukaku can link up and get involved and switch around with Torres when he moves more central...

We surely have to score from set pieces now!

Attacking Corners- JT,Alex,Brana,Lukaku,Drogba,Torres- McEachran taking the corner.

Doubt that will be the line up but i believe it should be,