Marko Marin

Melanicus

Guys listen to me for a sec please. Marin will play his pre-season this summer. If we like what we see and I hope we do, then he should stay in Chelsea if not and he ain't good enough like it seems he is then he should go out on loan or transfer list. Thx

Why why why is a loan being suggested again and again? He wasn't good enough this season. You either see how he does this pre-season and think "Ok, maybe Jose could do something with him" or sell him and accept this one as a miss. Where is logic in a loan? Will he come back the following season as a German Hazard because he got playing time at Fulham interchanging with Duff?

He'd come back 25 years old with Hazard and Schurrle (probably) still ahead of him in the pecking order. So again, why a loan?

Why why why is a loan being suggested again and again? He wasn't good enough this season. You either see how he does this pre-season and think "Ok, maybe Jose could do something with him" or sell him and accept this one as a miss. Where is logic in a loan? Will he come back the following season as a German Hazard because he got playing time at Fulham interchanging with Duff?

He'd come back 25 years old with Hazard and Schurrle (probably) still ahead of him in the pecking order. So again, why a loan?

I will tell you why. Why should we take a chance to lose maybe one of the greatest wingers? Maybe you don't know but he's got amazing dribbling skills and he can become a fantastic left winger better than schurrle so why not send him on loan and see what happenes instead of kicking him away without giving him a real chance. When you say he wasn't good this season you base this on what? 2 games or Rafa never giving him a chance. Rafa is a bad manager that sometimes doesn't give rightful playing time for the right players, I won't choose him as the judge to decide weather Marin is good or bad. U underestimate his talent that's for sure.

Do people still go on about his pre-season? I don't care that he had a half-decent game against Seattle Sounders in a friendly. He needs to perform in actual competitive games. He HAS played with Mata and Hazard against Steaua and did not do anything, and even then, he needs to earn the right to play with them, not just get shoehorned into the side.

There must be a reason why Rafa preferred Benayoun to him(who got much more hate/less sympathy despite being better than Marin) and RDM didn't use him in any case. I don't rate Moses that highly but he's clearly far more effective than Marin.

RAFA IS A FOUL and you should know that! Di Matteo didn't pick Marin cuz he was injured most of his time as Chelsea's manager and fact is that Moses was brilliant in the first 2 months (from there on he started his little decline)

I will tell you why. Why should we take a chance to lose maybe one of the greatest wingers? Maybe you don't know but he's got amazing dribbling skills and he can become a fantastic left winger better than schurrle so why not send him on loan and see what happenes instead of kicking him away without giving him a real chance. When you say he wasn't good this season you base this on what? 2 games or Rafa never giving him a chance. Rafa is a bad manager that sometimes doesn't give rightful playing time for the right players, I won't choose him as the judge to decide weather Marin is good or bad. U underestimate his talent that's for sure.

He had one great season with Ozil setting up great play for him and for the dribbling, look at the stats of the best dribblers, many are from the Bundesliga because many games are very open and have a lot of space to dribble at speed.

And for the pre-season, he was fitter than all the others because he started training two weeks earlier than everyone else.

The best dribblers are not from the bundesliga. The facts say that he is a fantastic dribbler, great ball controler and can preform some fine crosses. Listen, my point is that he never got a real chance! Lets give him one!

bla bla bla....why do you think in Germany they called him "German Messi" ? Last year was nothing , a lot of players have problems in their first years , especially when they come from different contries . He was fantastic in the pre-season and have problem during the season . Let's not forget Torres who needed almost 2 years to start playing even on 50% . Hazard and Mata will not play in every game .

Hazard/Scurrle/Marin - Mata/Scurrle - Moses/KDB/Hazard

6 players - 3 positions , I don't see too much players :ph34r:

P.S. for me they even can play together -> Marin-Scurrle-KDB/Moses/Hazard

he was shit for years. and that hasnt changed this year. he had one very good year for Gladbach and one decent year at Bremen. thats it. he was and never will be "world-class" or one of the best wingers in the world. futhermore he is injury-prone as hell. only because he whos some nice tricks on youtube doesnt means actually he is good. his tricks are useless in a normal, professionall football match. futhermore he really has like no muscles and gets blown away easily. this guy ist was just a failure in the first place and we should sell him, if there is a decent offer. schürrle is way, way, way better than he probably will ever be.

@Damyanov oh yeah he is called the german messi..HE MUST BE GOOD. robinho was called the next pele you know. and piazon was called the next kaka. and and and. this "german messi" or whatever bullshit comes up from the media, who tend to over-hype players. he was called that, when he played quite decent for Gladbach and made a lot of tricks. he is not even 1/10000 of what messi is. and he will never be. it seems that people on here have watched some YT videos of him showing his tricks and think he is awesome..no, he is shit. and that for YEARS.

Because he still has 4 years on his contract and no sane person will actually pay any money for him. If we send him on a loan and he does a half-decent job then may be we can get back the 7m we paid for him.

bla bla bla....why do you think in Germany they called him "German Messi" ? Last year was nothing , a lot of players have problems in their first years , especially when they come from different contries . He was fantastic in the pre-season and have problem during the season . Let's not forget Torres who needed almost 2 years to start playing even on 50% . Hazard and Mata will not play in every game .

Hazard/Scurrle/Marin - Mata/Scurrle - Moses/KDB/Hazard

6 players - 3 positions , I don't see too much players :ph34r:

P.S. for me they even can play together -> Marin-Scurrle-KDB/Moses/Hazard

So now we must drop Oscar for Marin? I would love to know why people act like Marin is somehow entitled to be in the team, like we owe him something. Sympathy vote. And then players like Moses and Benayoun get criticised more for playing ahead of him.

he was shit for years. and that hasnt changed this year. he had one very good year for Gladbach and one decent year at Bremen. thats it. he was and never will be "world-class" or one of the best wingers in the world. futhermore he is injury-prone as hell. only because he whos some nice tricks on youtube doesnt means actually he is good. his tricks are useless in a normal, professionall football match. futhermore he really has like no muscles and gets blown away easily. this guy ist was just a failure in the first place and we should sell him, if there is a decent offer. schürrle is way, way, way better than he probably will ever be.

@Damyanov oh yeah he is called the german messi..HE MUST BE GOOD. robinho was called the next pele you know. and piazon was called the next kaka. and and and. this "german messi" or whatever bullshit comes up from the media, who tend to over-hype players. he was called that, when he played quite decent for Gladbach and made a lot of tricks. he is not even 1/10000 of what messi is. and he will never be. it seems that people on here have watched some YT videos of him showing his tricks and think he is awesome..no, he is shit. and that for YEARS.

I can see it that you don't like the player doesn't mean he is not good. Shit for years? Are you serious? He got better and better in Manglbach and in Bremen he improved as well. He was their man, like mata and hazard for us. We don't need a world class subtitute winger.

He should be given a chance or in Chelsea or at another club but loaned out.

Loan him out for a season. his stock shouldn't get any lower than it is now but it could get higher as he has shown the ability to look good in weaker teams. then sell him next season.

Not a bad idea. Just a matter of where. But it could either, increase his value or give him some confidence to perhaps have another go at getting in our first team.

The fact that he was ignored by both Roberto Di Matteo and Benitez (who allowed people likes Moses, Lampard and Cesar a bigger place in the team after being pretty much ignored by Robbie) to me speaks volume that he is not rated by those who see him everyday in training. Should be sold instead of a loan