Marko Marin

Melanicus

Seriously, pre-season this guy was outshining everyone, I was so excited and then he got injured... out of favour etc. when he made appearances looked so short of confidence - such a shame!!

When Yossi f'n Benayoun is above you in the pecking order that's a clear sign that you don't belong to ambitious club like Chelsea. Not even deserving to sit on the bench.

You have to remember that Benayoun is Benitez's favorite child. And Marin probably stole Benitez's cooking recipes previously.

lmao

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-130516-99-00

AS of now, Marko Marin is the only active german professional who has got a European title.

And as for the benayoun thing, he really must be great in no pressure situations.

Remember this? This skill is phenomenal even for pros, Most players can't even do this without defenders. Also he scored some very important goals for Liverpool. I bet he would be okay if he would be given more playing time, but the same applies to Marin.

People where going on about him yesterday or should i say today, and he wasn't even bad at all, he was actually decent.

His game time is criminal it really is, he's a fantastic little winger, he needs to start playing more fucking games. He's actually a lot more skillfull than Moses, more flair also, just Moses has that huge determination and confidence to go out and win games, perfect attitude.

But Moses has been getting much more games than Marin which doesn't make sense as Marin can perform better against certain sides where Moses can't.

People where going on about him yesterday or should i say today, and he wasn't even bad at all, he was actually decent.

His game time is criminal it really is, he's a fantastic little winger, he needs to start playing more fucking games. He's actually a lot more skillfull than Moses, more flair also, just Moses has that huge determination and confidence to go out and win games, perfect attitude.

But Moses has been getting much more games than Marin which doesn't make sense as Marin can perform better against certain sides where Moses can't.

skill isnt everything. if you have skill but lack the pace and physical power, skill will only get you far in fifa street maybe. he can do amazing tricks etc but they arent worth anything in professional football. futher more, he is injury prone as f#ck.

You have to remember that Benayoun is Benitez's favorite child. And Marin probably stole Benitez's cooking recipes previously.

Actually he is not, Yossi said when he signed here how Rafa treated him like shit, said stuff like "the fans want you to start next game Yossi, i don't know why".

As crap as Yossi is now, i would have him over Marin, im not one to write players off too soon but i atleast try and look for glimpses in a player, Marin whenever he has played has shown me nothing to suggest he could become even a decent squad player for us.

If we kept Kalou instead of signing this clown we would have finished 2nd.

Actually he is not, Yossi said when he signed here how Rafa treated him like shit, said stuff like "the fans want you to start next game Yossi, i don't know why".

As crap as Yossi is now, i would have him over Marin, im not one to write players off too soon but i atleast try and look for glimpses in a player, Marin whenever he has played has shown me nothing to suggest he could become even a decent squad player for us.

Somebody actually took that post a tad too serious...

Anyway, said it because Benitez always has the tendency to play him here, regardless of their relationship.

I dont think that the Rafa treated him shit thing is true .. any reliable source? why would Rafa treat him, or any player in that way?

Marin really isn't that talented. Benayoun had a better game than him yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

I still believe this little guy can become a great player this season. Last season he was awful but I truly believe he will get his things back together and if he is given the chance he will prove.

I bet he's one of the first players Mourinho gets rid of.