Marko Marin

Melanicus

Can't wait to have him available. If you imagine, just a few months ago we were crying for a winger, as we had only Malouda and Kalou. And suddenly, we have SOME competition for the places. Exciting times.

Who cares what he's wearing? We didn't buy him to admire his fashion style tbh.

When he'll back on the pitch? Any news ?Does RDM said something about Marin's possible return ??

Marko is very talented so I just can't wait to see him playin' in blue kit :D

Who cares what he's wearing? We didn't buy him to admire his fashion style tbh.

When he'll back on the pitch? Any news ?Does RDM said something about Marin's possible return ??

Marko is very talented so I just can't wait to see him playin' in blue kit :D

I think Di Matteo said that Marin is back after the internationals. He should be fine for QPR away, which is on September the 15th.

Ummm is is just me or is anyone else confused about the reaction to Marin's Flannel shirt. It must be a European thing because in the West that's 'in' and 'fashionable' right now.

Europe is the West. While we are a 'Western' country we are very much in the 'East'. Flannel print and other similar styles has always been popular in Straya

Haters gonna hate :ph34r:

tumblr_m966rfhzxt1rqgnryo1_400.png

Still better then United's table cloth :D

Guys, I live in Salzburg - but close to Bavaria and this is almost considered smart dressing.

It's traditional stuff here in Austria + Bavaria - flannel shirt and lederhosen (leather shorts - quite cool, on the front flap you are supposed to write names of all your conquests - they used to be so expensive, passed down through family, bit weird knowing how many birds your old man screwed, but that's their tradition)

So I'm not gonna criticise him, it's the same as a Scottish dude wearing a kilt etc...

We need to be more culturally aware :) :)

EDIT: you should see the traditional stuff women wear - OMG - tits ahoy, amazing ;)

Hope the misses don't read that as well... :)

• 2 weeks later...