Marko Marin

Melanicus

Fantastic. I hope this means we won't see Ramires at RW vs QPHaha

Moses is more likely to start at RW than Marin against QPR. No way RDM will risk him immediately after he has just returned from injury. He will come on as a sub, if anything.

Moses is more likely to start at RW than Marin against QPR. No way RDM will risk him immediately after he has just returned from injury. He will come on as a sub, if anything.

I think you're overestimating Moses a bit. I think RDM and the club regard him as one for the future. If Robbie won't risk Marko, then we'll probably see Ramires at RW again.

I think you're overestimating Moses a bit. I think RDM and the club regard him as one for the future. If Robbie won't risk Marko, then we'll probably see Ramires at RW again.

I'm overestimating Moses? Where on earth did I say or even imply that?! I was just merely stating that the chances of Marin, given he just returned from injury, is low compared to when you have another healthy option in Moses.

And just because Moses is regarded one for the future, he can't start a game now?! :doh:

I'm overestimating Moses? Where on earth did I say or even imply that?!

You're overestimating his role in the team by saying that RDM will just hand him a start on his debut.

I was just merely stating that the chances of Marin, given he just returned from injury, is low compared to when you have another healthy option in Moses.

And I was just merely stating that the chances of Ramires starting if Marko doesn't are much much higher than those of Victor.

And just because Moses is regarded one for the future, he can't start a game now?! :doh:

At Chelsea he can't. Tell me, when was the last time one of our unproven (by unproven, I mean he has yet to put in solid performances with the team) been handed a start in the PL away from home?

But it's just my opinion, no need to take it so personally :P

the perfect time imo to unleash Marin would be if were winning comfortably at around the 70th Minute against Stoke then bring Marin on for the last 20 minutes then give him a start against Wolves. Qpr and Juventus games should be where we can give Oscar a start against Qpr and give Moses some minutes in both.

You're overestimating his role in the team by saying that RDM will just hand him a start on his debut.

And I was just merely stating that the chances of Ramires starting if Marko doesn't are much much higher than those of Victor.

At Chelsea he can't. Tell me, when was the last time one of our unproven (by unproven, I mean he has yet to put in solid performances with the team) been handed a start in the PL away from home?

Goodness me. Like I said, I was just saying that given the 2 better options we have now on our RW, Moses is more likely to start when compared to Marin(only!) for obvious reasons. Is that so hard for you to understand FFS?!

But it's just my opinion, no need to take it so personally :P

Holding a grudge here! :mad:

:Goober:

Rami at RW - THIS MADNESS needs to stop for fuck sake ! Bring in VIC MOSES.We need 2-3 players who can go past their man.EPL is more direct and with Nando, Eden and Vic we will have those 3 players.Err back to topic I hope Marko is soon fit and start owning the fat and slow PL defenders.

I can't wait to see this guy flying down the wing like DUFF !

He'll do nothing of the sort. I can summarise his game for you:

Cut inside. Cut inside. Cut inside.

Cut inside.

He's not going to be much of a winger, unless we force him to play on his correct side and weigh down his preferred shooting boot with lead.