Marko Marin

Melanicus

He is leaving.

Why do you think that? Any source? I think it would be dumb to sell him, he is very talented and with some more time on the pitch he could become a good rotation/start player.

Loan next season in PL club which guarantee him minutes and mostly in starting 11 will help him IMO. To sell him will be stupid.He is talented and young and he have what to show in present.Hope he can make it in Chelsea soon.

I like Marin, but when Chelsea paid Werder to get him, Bundesliga bloggers I read were laughing at Chelsea for paying more than he was worth, that he was overhyped. That Werder Bremen practically packed Marin's bags for him. I rooted for Marin to outshine Moses but Marin can't even sub in over Oscar to play out wide vs West Ham. Marin needs a loan to jumpstart his career if he still dreams of playing for Germany's NT and I doubt he ever returns.

Why do you think that? Any source? I think it would be dumb to sell him, he is very talented and with some more time on the pitch he could become a good rotation/start player.

Because he still has a slight chance of making the German national team if he goes somewhere he will play.....consistently.

He wont do that here, and everyone knows it. Even if we ignore the people in front of him(Mazacaroses) we still have a kid on loan who plays the position he would better than him(Barring the possibility we decide to turn KDB into a pivot player, which we have no idea how it would work).

For his own sake he needs to go.

I think he should be getting more time as a rotation player for Oscar and Hazard. I personally feel that he contributes with more speed and better wokrate than Oscar sometimes.Still, I am just puzzled why he isn't even on the bench... does he have a new injury or something?

• 2 weeks later...

He needs to be sold in the summer.

He's not good enough, simply. If anything, he is our new brand Kalou. Jésus, even Kalou was better than that. The fact that Bertrand and Benayoun were picked over him at some points speaks volumes. The fact that our two managers snubbed him is also relevant. He has no genuine quality — he's more a headless chiken than anything else.

And to back-up what Leif said, here's an article that I found through a quick google search.

Marko Marin is a ridiculous signing by Chelsea

I remember reading that article and thinking 'he cant be that bad'. Turns out he is.