A case for Kalou

Tomo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect him for his hard work and true dedication to the team, but I'm not sure that he is happy to continue being a benchwarmer. Perhaps he'll stay another season to see what can Andre offer him and then he'll think about leaving.

He ain't the best player in the world, but I think the rest of our fans should respect him for his dedication and effort he puts in. He is our player and we should support him rather then curse him...

I respect him for his hard work and true dedication to the team, but I'm not sure that he is happy to continue being a benchwarmer. Perhaps he'll stay another season to see what can Andre offer him and then he'll think about leaving.

He ain't the best player in the world, but I think the rest of our fans should respect him for his dedication and effort he puts in. He is our player and we should support him rather then curse him...

He's not happy to be a benchwarmer? Kalou is an example of a typical benchwarmer, who will perform poor if he starts but will manage to score a lucky goal if he comes in the second half. It's not too hard to score as many goals as Kalou has when you have world-class players around you. I don't think he'd start for any top 10 team.

And we're not cursing him, we're just criticizing his poor performances and skills by being based on facts. Sometimes he even fails to receive a ball properly, what the fuck? It happened against United at Old Trafford in such a crucial moment. Seriously when have you seen a Manchester United, Barcelona, or Real Madrid striker fail to receive a ball like Kalou does. And the way he flies so many chances wayyyy over the goal and in such short distances (example Blackpool away), oh my God.

I hope he leaves Chelsea Football Club asap.

He's not happy to be a benchwarmer? Kalou is an example of a typical benchwarmer, who will perform poor if he starts but will manage to score a lucky goal if he comes in the second half. It's not too hard to score as many goals as Kalou has when you have world-class players around you. I don't think he'd start for any top 10 team.

And we're not cursing him, we're just criticizing his poor performances and skills by being based on facts. Sometimes he even fails to receive a ball properly, what the fuck? It happened against United at Old Trafford in such a crucial moment. Seriously when have you seen a Manchester United, Barcelona, or Real Madrid striker fail to receive a ball like Kalou does. And the way he flies so many chances wayyyy over the goal and in such short distances (example Blackpool away), oh my God.

I hope he leaves Chelsea Football Club asap.

I'm simply saying that there are chances of him leaving since he can't break into the first team and that I respect him for his hard work. A club needs a player like Kalou who warms the bench and scores a few goals..hell, he contributed this season more in EPL then Anelka...

The point is that yeah, he scores goals, but he misses many sitters and other must-goal chances.

Example:

He wanted to nail the ball right bellow crossbar and make it bounce on the line barely entering the goal. The pitch was bad so he missed just a bit :Goober:

The lad has talent but unfortunately for everyone concerned with our club he doesn't produce on a consistent basis & this is more evident when he starts a games. Whenever he plays the attack will break down because either he loses possession, mis-controls the pass, shoots high & wide or fails miserably with an attempted cross - these examples can also be extended to Malouda so its a little unfair just to point the finger at Kalou.

Put it this way if I was in AVB's position I would be asking myself are Kalou & Malouda good enough to make my squad? For me it would be a resounding no & I would sell them both to put that money to good use & buy one winger that is consistent, that has pace & has a good work ethic about him. Just think what Torres & Drogba could do with some quality service from the flanks.