A case for Kalou

Tomo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you lot slagging Kalou are mugs - how can you call someone like him shit? Obviously because you are better players than him... (not)

Bring your boots to Stamford Bridge and see how many of you get a game...

We're not professional footballers getting paid 65 grand a week to play for one of the best teams in the premier league/the world you mug.

It's not even about slagging off Kalou it's about having the justified opinion that he isn't good enough and doesn't perform at a consistently high enough level to progress chelsea football club and win us the trophies and bring us the success that every chelsea fan wants. It's about wanting us to have the highest quality in all areas of our team and Kalou is unfortunately not a high quality winger and we need better to be challenging at the top.

I still don't get this "OH BUT WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS IF WE'RE REAL FANS", fuck that - why should we be happy with players that aren't good enough for us and who aren't capable of bringing success to our club as has been proven by their performances. I'm a real fan and I want the best players so we can win trophies and be the best, I don't see why we're the bad guys for not pretending that Kalou is the best thing since sliced bread.

It's not even about slagging off Kalou it's about having the justified opinion that he isn't good enough and doesn't perform at a consistently high enough level to progress chelsea football club and win us the trophies and bring us the success that every chelsea fan wants. It's about wanting us to have the highest quality in all areas of our team and Kalou is unfortunately not a high quality winger and we need better to be challenging at the top.

I still don't get this "OH BUT WE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS IF WE'RE REAL FANS", fuck that - why should we be happy with players that aren't good enough for us and who aren't capable of bringing success to our club as has been proven by their performances. I'm a real fan and I want the best players so we can win trophies and be the best, I don't see why we're the bad guys for not pretending that Kalou is the best thing since sliced bread.

Yes but we've heard it so many fucking times that every thread turns into a Kalou bashing thread. It's boring. We all know what needs to be done.

Some of the rants and jokes have been funny I admit. But now we are bordering on an over-reaction to his dire game on Sunday. It was one bad game. Having said that, he shouldn't be starting. So blame AVB for that one. Why he started a player who had been awful during the preseason, I'll never understand.

So why do you want Kalou to score late winners and all that at anfield, old trafford and emirates while we have several other top players in the team who could do it? Kalou is a winger striker and has the best goals per minute ratio in the league and has rescued the team on numerous occasions.

He does miss out on sitters but he scores crucial goals and comes up with assists at crucial times in matches. Note the winner at OT by Drogba was assisted by Kalou

Only just seen this post and i must ask a question. Are you fucking serious? Why do i want Kalou to score late winners and all that at anfield, old trafford and emirates? Err to prove that he's worth playing for Chelsea maybe? He's an attacking player, not a center back ffs he shows nothing. He's a winger and a striker playing for one of the best teams in the world and he can't score in big games and he can't beat his man. We play 1 up front so what are you saying, that only Torres or Drogba should be scoring and our winger or 'impact sub' translated to 'too shit for the first team' shouldn't be doing anything?

I can understand your argument but at least put across some kind of valid point. Bottom line is Salomon 'fail-job' Kalou plays for Chelsea, we've established that. He was bought as an attacker, you do understand the word attacker yeah? hope so. Chelsea are a title challenger ok, yes, got that? So he should be attacking defenders, skinning them and scoring goals and at least threatening to do so. What does Kalou bring to our team? He could do a job for Wigan maybe although maybe not... they had N'Zogbia last season and he's a different league to our failure so ok what does he do? And fuck his shitty stats, most of his goals are against shit in shit cups or when we're 3-0 up. He probably has a handful of important goals in 5 years. I get so angry with Kalou lovers when he's actually a genuine waste of a squad member and position at our famous club.

Why should a team like Chelsea have a player like Kalou and have a 4-3-3 without 2 genuine wingers and why are we struggling to get one? We need to push the boat out and just go n get one. Get a Hamsik, get a Navas, get an Eden Hazard, bring back Robben, a Hulk, a Krasic, a Ribery, An adam Johnson or a fucking Juan Vargas just FFS get someone with genuine ability!!!

Rant over for now but it wont be the last.