A case for Kalou

Tomo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

just seen the post from justin_3d ... some nomark yank who prob never been to Chelsea in his life - should stick to baseball or basketball or stealing land from native American Indians

280sk0k.jpg

just seen the post from justin_3d ... some nomark yank who prob never been to Chelsea in his life - should stick to baseball or basketball or stealing land from native American Indians

That is incredibly insulting. Fuck you.

Okay i don't understand this person. So because kalou is a better footballer than us we can't say he's not good enough for Chelsea?. Okay so I can't say a 30 year old player in league 2 can't play for Chelsea because I'm worse at football than he is?.

Kalou is the best sub out there. He has saved our asses Quite often coming off of bench.

What I don't understand is that why do managers like Ancelotti and AVB decide to start him. Surely he may be extraordinary in training but that does not reflect in the games he starts.

I like Kalou and I hope we keep him as a squad player.

Those who want Kalou out should be aware that you won't get better squad players or impact subs than him.

For me he is Chelsea's Solskjaer

Kalou is the best sub out there. He has saved our asses Quite often coming off of bench.

What I don't understand is that why do managers like Ancelotti and AVB decide to start him. Surely he may be extraordinary in training but that does not reflect in the games he starts.

Those who want Kalou out should be aware that you won't get better squad players or impact subs than him.

well said ..but now expect to be given loads of abuse

Guest justin_3d

I agree he is a sub player. But if he keeps getting pick ahead of Sturride then something is wrong. Cause Anelka and Drogba are about to leave. Or if stay they will also have to be super subs. Lukaku, Sturridge and Torres are the one who should have more time in the coming season, and less for Anelka, Drogba and Kalou.

Now if Kalou is willing to accept that role as an impact sub, and reduces wage, then not bad.

I don't think anyone would argue that he is a good substitute to bring on like 65/70 minutes as an impact player my issue is he is starting in our first XI. He is not good enough for a Chelsea first team player.

I don't think anyone would argue that he is a good substitute to bring on like 65/70 minutes as an impact player my issue is he is starting in our first XI. He is not good enough for a Chelsea first team player.

Then your issue is with the managers who start him, not the player.