David Villa

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak for yourself. You were so not interesting earlier...

Aaawwww, so sentimental. :wub:

I thought you'd be more manly, I have told you it was the weather (trying to go to the beach and having to stay inside all day because of the rain pisses me off)!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably would get more minutes here than Barca tbh, I'd prefer a permanent transfer, 2 year deal maybe? As long as we pay £9-10m with £80-90k wages rather than something stupid... guess what, just like the anelka deal :D

I feel like villa will B the next toress if he will sign for us

it's just a feeling though..

He'll never be like Torres since the expectations for Villa would be far less. Nobody would get as disappointed with Villa if he would only cost around 8-9 mil. He could play worse than Torres but he would never be as bad a signing as Torres was (is). That said, if Torres leaves I would welcome Villa.

He'll never be like Torres since the expectations for Villa would be far less. Nobody would get as disappointed with Villa if he would only cost around 8-9 mil. He could play worse than Torres but he would never be as bad a signing as Torres was (is). That said, if Torres leaves I would welcome Villa.

I hope so ... I meant Toress was injured before coming to chelsea squad never seen him playing well for enough time between the time he injured and the time he signed for us ..... same here for villa ...

but as u said , since he'll sign for less than that amount of big money ..... yeah nobody will feel bad if he was playing shitty ....

------------------------

Weren't there Arsenal - Villa talks couple weeks ago?

Yup .... they are the most close club to sign him ...

unfortunately with Fernando Torres -

Form is temporary (Liverpool) , Class is permanent (Chelsea)

In football, if you are crap, you are crap, there is no middle way...im getting sick of this player. Thr first time I would actualy pay a player to leave...He doesnt even play with his heart, fucker..,

In football, if you are crap, you are crap, there is no middle way...im getting sick of this player. Thr first time I would actualy pay a player to leave...He doesnt even play with his heart, fucker..,

The thing is, if he didn't care he wouldn't be having these problems and play fine not caring about his price tag. But, he cares too much, which by all means is still no excuse for his lack of performance, but he does care and he works his shitty butt off on the pitch

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You