David Villa

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if this has been posted, please watch the video, this shows how childish Villa is.

http://www.as.com/futbol/video/pique-villa-mata/20130621dasdasftb_39/Ves

I think if anything it shows how frustrated he is.

Being inexplicably frozen out of the Barca squad and now for Spain, can you really fault him for trying to capitalize on every and any chance he gets?

However, that reaction was indeed OTT, think he just snapped and was mad he the blondie was takin chances away for him.

Dont know how that Mata and Villa relationship is now but i would definately want him here if we could get him.

Im not sure if this has been posted, please watch the video, this shows how childish Villa is.

http://www.as.com/futbol/video/pique-villa-mata/20130621dasdasftb_39/Ves

To call that reaction childish is a tad harsh. It's just frustration. That's all. It happens on the pitch with players sometimes.

If you want to talk about childish reaction, then I think Drogba throwing tantrums in that 8-0 win over Wigan when Lampard took the penalty to make it 2-0 ahead of him was definitely one.

I think it just shows that he is very competitive but doesn't have enough sportsmanship to show for. Nothing wrong with wanting to achieve things on a personal level but reaction wise it was unwarranted.

I like Mata's character so much. He is an all round nice guy, very decent and respectful but he is no pushover. He's not afraid to stand up for himself and speak out when he thinks he's wronged just like in the video and with Toure in the past.

If we sign this guy then this is everything that is going wrong for this club. 4 years ago he was basically exactly the same as Cavani/Falcao now, best in the world at his position and consistently getting 30 goals or so every season. Now he is way past it and begins to act like a dick after he got bossed around by Messi at Barca last season and people still glad for him to come here.

I think his legs are going. They're about to explode like Torres's legs I think. He's a very good finisher but I wouldn't take too kindly to having a 31 year old (probably on incredible wages) on a rather fast decline who'll then need replacing just another season or 2 later.

I'd much rather someone like Soldado or Negredo if we're going shopping in Spain since they're old enough to give Lukaku breathing room but not too old that they'll need shipped out after just a season or 2 or alternatively have them sitting on the bench soaking up our available wage fund.

If the board could get him on a 2-year contract and get his wages to be around £75k at most then sure, but I don't think anything else would make sense.

I think his legs are going. They're about to explode like Torres's legs I think. He's a very good finisher but I wouldn't take too kindly to having a 31 year old (probably on incredible wages) on a rather fast decline who'll then need replacing just another season or 2 later.

I'd much rather someone like Soldado or Negredo if we're going shopping in Spain since they're old enough to give Lukaku breathing room but not too old that they'll need shipped out after just a season or 2 or alternatively have them sitting on the bench soaking up our available wage fund.

If the board could get him on a 2-year contract and get his wages to be around £75k at most then sure, but I don't think anything else would make sense.

in my opinion his legs have alredy exploded

• 2 weeks later...

Atletico are Godlike. They sold Aguero and Forlan, but bought Falcao. Now they sell Falcao for a fortune and buy Villa for like nothing. I like their management. It's very smart and productive. But still, I think FC Porto has by far the best management in the European football.

Wages around £200k a week. Won't be as cheap as the transfer fee suggests. However I am absolutely loving the idea of seeing him in an Atletico kit next season. Courtois, Villa and O.Torres (assuming he gets more playing time) will be beautiful to watch assuming there's no unfortunate injuries.

Wages around £200k a week. Won't be as cheap as the transfer fee suggests. However I am absolutely loving the idea of seeing him in an Atletico kit next season. Courtois, Villa and O.Torres (assuming he gets more playing time) will be beautiful to watch assuming there's no unfortunate injuries.

Diego Costa >>>>>> Villa, I'd be very very surprised if he isn't their first choice CF.

Well, at least Villa is going to Atletico Madrid and not to Spurs and improve their squad. Still a decent player despite recent injury troubles and form. One of the most clinical strikers you'll ever see.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You