Liverpool paving the way

Liverpool wont be a threat to the title, top 4 maybe but title? give over.

We here the same shit every summer, Liverpool end the season well after they blow the title in the first half of the season, all summer its "next year will be our year" then they start off bad again fall out the title race by October have a strong ending and all of a sudden the year after's there year.

very repetitive and awfully boring.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The FA says no in-coming transfers from European clubs until July 1st. You can google if you don't believe me! :yes:

so OUR F A have made it one way street ...players can go from here to Europe but the reverse can't happen ... Thought FIFA determined the window

:censored: .. Tell me I didn't :fainthv9:

My sincere apologies to all here at Talk Chelsea. Don't know what on earth I was thinking. Complimenting that thieving, living-in-their-past team?! I don't think so!

That's why I asked you yesterday if those were your words or maybe you'd copied them from somewhere else. It made me go blind temporarily.

As for Barcelona, that's just their ethos - they play Spanish players because that is who mostly comes through La Masia. They actually get a chance to prove themselves, unlike at Real Madrid, who are like us and buy whoever tickles the fancy of the higher-ups. Even then, Barca shops internationally on occasion (see Ibra, Mascherano, Afellay, etc.).

Athletic Bilbao have similar vision to Barca's.

Yes. If you really want a good England team in the future (none of this 'golden generation' nonsense), the youth and reserve teams of each club need to be playing a season's competitive football in a lower league a la Spain and Germany. No coincidence those two nations have the best youth around atm.

Many of La Liga clubs play in their second and third tier. That's 42 or 38 games. Our team played 20 games over the whole season. Different set-up would make a massive improvement.

As much as i want the best to come for Chelsea, and Chelsea to be the best, we shoudl respect the nation we are in to have at least five players that could compete for a place in the team now and again that is from the UK, or from England specifically. Josh and Chalobah are the only Englishmen i can see at the club if we don't start buying or investing in more. If the FA start changing the rules once more, from 'home-grown' to English specifically, then we are boned!

Phil Jones was one of the few youngsters i had hoped to come here, and Rodwell is another. Is it likely he would come here? No. Man United? More likely.

Chelsea are an English football club, and are Englist champion contenders! In someway, we have to show it more then the fact the stadium is placed in the heart of England itself!

By the way guys. Fun Liverpool fact.

Carrol + Henderson > Torres.

F*cking LOL!

Yeah, but it's always Chelsea that overpays their players...

It is always Chelsea that spends huge amounts of money...

And it is always Chelsea that only buys players, rather then promoting some from youth....

<_<

Yeah, but it's always Chelsea that overpays their players...

It is always Chelsea that spends huge amounts of money...

And it is always Chelsea that only buys players, rather then promoting some from youth....

<_<

Nah I mean.. Henderson + Carroll = £55million.

At least we paid a price for a proven world class player.. :lol:

I understand what you mean, but it's always Chelsea that gets slated for things like that. Really pissed me of <_<

I understand what you mean, but it's always Chelsea that gets slated for things like that. Really pissed me of <_<

Haha yeah yeah. It's because they bought English, so everyone will ignore the price.

Sorry, but for that price I rather Henderson + Carroll than Torres.

Torres for 50m was the stupidest thing Roman made since he bought the club.

I know that his price talk is getting boring, but you know...I'm not he one who came up with this at this time.