Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually good we dint sign Nasri. Has never been consistent enough to impress me. Good player, may develop as he is still young. But definitely not World Class as some people say he is right now !!

I don't think we were ever in for him tbh, the club knows when City are interested the prices will sky rocket and there is no point overpaying for an inconsistent player. It was smart to go in for Mata instead, City weren't interested and he snubbed other 2 interested parties, so we could negotiate without disruption.

Nasri is up there with Bale for being the most overrated player in the league. I hope Arsenal doesn't sign Hazard because they would sign a much superior player practically at the same price they sold Nasri.

25m is an absloute joke for a player on the last year of his contract, and beside i don't think he is much of a upgrade over Adam Johnson.

Please say that he's going to join, O' Serbian Oracle :P

Well that depends my blue knight! I'm pretty sure that he'd come running if we made a move for him but first we need to see where will Mata play. If not on the left wing then Eden could really join.

Well that depends my blue knight! I'm pretty sure that he'd come running if we made a move for him but first we need to see where will Mata play. If not on the left wing then Eden could really join.

Cool, let's wait then... like we always have :chai:

To me, this doesn't make me worry about Citeh more. They can only put 11 on the pitch at one time. Congrats to them for adding to an already bloated squad. :rolleyes:

They only sign these players because they don't want everyone else to sign them. Nasri was linked to United, so I guess City wanted to act fast and not let them sign him! :wank2:

Pfft. Some people I know are acting like he is a game changer and is going to win them the league. I'm glad he is joining those idiots and not us.

ManCity fans seem to be really ignorant, most didn't know who Aguero was when he joined them and now they think with two wins they are going to win the League.

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

He's clearly moved for the money, if he wanted to develop as a player he should have stayed at Arsenal.

Another one to join Mercenary City.

Please respect his carrer plans. He is gonna miss the European Championship (yes, I don't know how he can come before Yaya Touré, De Jong, Silva or Mancini's ass kisser Milner) because now Martin, M'Vila and Gourcuff also come before him. Nasri's going to come back in Ligue 1 in 3 seasons

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You