Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal fans are overjoyed with the prospect of getting 25m for Nasri. Its a very good deal for Arsenal no doubt, he has only performed for 4months in his Arsenal career and he is on the last year of his contract.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up like Adebayor and become a complete flop at City.

Very much baffled by the people here wanting Nasri at Chelsea.

Very much baffled by the people here wanting Nasri at Chelsea.

to use an american football analogy...Arsenal are full of QB`s who can make nice passes,open up things in midfield but they dont have an O-line(defenders) or Wideouts (forwards)

we on the other hand have what they need and they have the kind of players we need. Arsenal fail because they have too many of these creative midfielders but no one to get on the end of it nor keep the opposition out when they blitz.

now i`m not a huge Nasri fan but i do think he could help us because he offers us something we don`t currently have.can play wide or inside ,is fast with the ball at his feet,can dribble past players,drag defenders out of position to open up space for our forwards and score goals from midfield..

i would personally rather Mata/Hazard and Modric but i wouldn`t grumble over Nasri if only one of those 3 came with him.

i do like DeBruyne too.

From mirror.

City are also refusing to pay around £3m in agents fees and that’s why Samir Nasri’s £25m recruitment from Arsenal has stalled.

The clubs agreed the transfer fee and Nasri ­accepted City’s offer of a five-year deal worth £180,000-a-week.

But Sunday Mirror Sport understands that City broke off negotiations when it became clear that Nasri’s advisers wanted paying for making the deal happen.

Sources at the club last night insisted that the move could still take place.

But they have told Nasri and his advisers that they will not pay agency fees on top of a premium ­transfer fee and wages.

Nasri, who has turned down Arsenal’s offer of a new contract worth £90,000-a-week, featured in the Gunners side ­beaten 2-0 by Liverpool at The Emirates yesterday.

Since when has an agent EVER been paid for a transfer to go through! :o

I just hope City don't come in for Mata now.

City don't need any more wingers... they've got Silva, Johnson and Milner, so I would be greatly surprised if they go in for him... whereas we are gasping for a new one right now! Mata going to Chelsea makes sense!

Since when has an agent EVER been paid for a transfer to go through! :o

City don't need any more wingers... they've got Silva, Johnson and Milner, so I would be greatly surprised if they go in for him... whereas we are gasping for a new one right now! Mata going to Chelsea makes sense!

Scum always rips me of in Football manager... <_<

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You