Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought here but when nasri says it'd almost done he COULD be talking about us. Citeh have a habit of just coming out and saying what they are planning and when they expect things to be done. Now I could have missed something but i ain't heard mancini saying anything about a deal being close whereas if we were doing a deal it would be kept mostly in house as per usual so maybe the deal that is close is to us. This is purely speculative but i read someone saying "glad he hasn't come to us" but you never know

Just a thought here but when nasri says it'd almost done he COULD be talking about us. Citeh have a habit of just coming out and saying what they are planning and when they expect things to be done. Now I could have missed something but i ain't heard mancini saying anything about a deal being close whereas if we were doing a deal it would be kept mostly in house as per usual so maybe the deal that is close is to us. This is purely speculative but i read someone saying "glad he hasn't come to us" but you never know

Wishful thinking mate. I would be astonished if City and Nasri don't already have an agreement in place.

They were the team in for him first and have been tracking him for months so it's very much looking like a done deal.

Wishful thinking mate. I would be astonished if City and Nasri don't already have an agreement in place.

They were the team in for him first and have been tracking him for months so it's very much looking like a done deal.

Yeah it probably is but fingers crossed

Desperate???

If by we you mean Chelsea fans then i agree, but no way is Chelsea and AVB are getting desperate.

There are many players better Nasri, for example Marvin Martin is one of them. He is outshining Nasri on the national stage.

Of course I mean Chelsea fans, for all we know Chelsea and AVB may have never even considered Nasri.

Nasri on his facebook page:

"It's nearly done. But I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart."

"I am proud for having played with the Gunners."

"I've been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend."

"I am still an Arsenal player but I will certainly leave very soon."

Its done, and im pretty happy he didnt end up in our side. Nasri isnt the player that we need in the right winger postion(we need speed!),

and he isnt what we need in the playmaker position(he wasnt good enough in this position in both french sides he's playing, and he's

lack of defensive abilities). So i dont think its a loss. And I dont think Boas realy want him actually.

:lol: what happened? They heckle him or something?

Edit: Nasri denies Facebook account

Talk about gratitude, it isn't his fault Wenger forgot to renew his contract.

That isn't the case actually. Talks were engaged and Nasri was about to sign his new contract. But for some unknow reason, he changed his mind at the last minute.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You