Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, we might aswell try! Will be cheaper than Modric, and Nasri will add that spark that we look like we're lacking.
True, but I was checking the arsenal forum

And many of them was actually saying that nasri only played well for them for about 6 months. I don't know If they're bitter or what, but hope he's not a Malouda clone, play good for a bit then go back to playing bad.

And many of them was actually saying that nasri only played well for them for about 6 months. I don't know If they're bitter or what, but hope he's not a Malouda clone, play good for a bit then go back to playing bad.

Probably the same bitter Arsenal fans that were going "Oh Cesc can go, he hasn't done that much for us recently anyway".

Nasri is a class act and I'm sure playing in a team with the firepower of Chelsea would do him wonders.

Nasri is good enough for arsenal or liverpool but not chelsea and Btw enough with getting a winger to play as a CM , and a SS to play as WF and a CB to play as a RB , etc. .

We certainly need a CM but not another converted one and i am sure there is a lot of better options even if modric doesn't come we will just have to dig deeper.

Nasri is good enough for arsenal or liverpool but not chelsea

I agree :yes:

No that's actually the truth lol.

That is the truth Nasri has only been good for six months, i am truly baffled how highly some Chelsea fans rate Nasri.

I don't want him here, I'm sure he is a great player but I'd rather buy from smaller teams like Spurs ( :Goober: ) than getting players straight from rivals. True, Arsenal wouldn't use that money to invest in proper players and thus wouldn't be such a threat but still it feels wrong to cheer on former rival players. Took time with Torres although lets hope he keeps it up. He was fantastic.

We missed out on AGÜERO. That guy is a gem, young and built for EPL. Let's really hope that the display against Swansea was moment of brilliance rather than weekly basis showdown. Just check the City-Swansea highlights. And all of the guys here who said he wouldn't fit into 4-3-3 system - they played with Silva, Dzeko and Agüero. (although I think City play with 2 up front, Silva just behind but we surely would have found a way to accommodate him)

That is the truth Nasri has only been good for six months, i am truly baffled how highly some Chelsea fans rate Nasri.

It's true he only played good for six month, but during that he showed real class and great quality...that doesn't just go away, besides he's still young and can grow a lot as a player.

I'd choose him over Modric any day.

I really hope that AVB mentioning him means that we're getting him. Problem is there are only 2 weeks left on the transfer market and with no real links in the media, we either haven't started negotiating with him, or we did but are being uncharacteristically quiet about it. (I'm hoping for the second option.)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You