Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

Don't get all the fanfare about Nasri. Good player on his day, but another one who goes missing when the chips are down. Mata and Hazard over him every day of the week.

Mata and Hazard are wingers while Nasri is a CM..

Anyway, i'd take Malouda + Kalou + 45 Million for Nasri, because

Nasri original price = 25M

Kalou = -10M

Malouda = -10M

They're so horrible that there price is negative.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get all the fanfare about Nasri. Good player on his day, but another one who goes missing when the chips are down. Mata and Hazard over him every day of the week.

I agre. He was brilliant in first few months, but then he couldn't even score clear chance.

Kalou = -10M

Malouda = -10M

Is it hot in Oz?

Kalou = -10M

Malouda = -10M

No he is not a CM, i have seen little to none of him playing there. I have seen him play as a n10 for Arsenal and France, but never been impressed. He simply lacks creativity and the positioning to play as n10.

Does anyone really think a player who has only been good for six months in his Arsenal career is worth 150,000K+ and 25m transfer fee?

Does anyone really think a player who has only been good for six months in his Arsenal career is worth 150,000K+ and 25m transfer fee?

All salaries and transfer wages nowadays are absolutely absurd, may I remind you that we signed bosingwa for 18m (if I remember correctly). If you're saying that he lacks consistency then I agree. But we are getting desperate, so I guess our strategy is sign Nasri and pray he stays more consistent at chelsea.

All salaries and transfer wages nowadays are absolutely absurd, may I remind you that we signed bosingwa for 18m (if I remember correctly). If you're saying that he lacks consistency then I agree. But we are getting desperate, so I guess our strategy is sign Nasri and pray he stays more consistent at chelsea.

Desperate???

If by we you mean Chelsea fans then i agree, but no way is Chelsea and AVB are getting desperate.

There are many players better Nasri, for example Marvin Martin is one of them. He is outshining Nasri on the national stage.

Nasri on his facebook page:

"It's nearly done. But I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart."

"I am proud for having played with the Gunners."

"I've been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend."

"I am still an Arsenal player but I will certainly leave very soon."

Its done, and im pretty happy he didnt end up in our side. Nasri isnt the player that we need in the right winger postion(we need speed!),

and he isnt what we need in the playmaker position(he wasnt good enough in this position in both french sides he's playing, and he's

lack of defensive abilities). So i dont think its a loss. And I dont think Boas realy want him actually.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You