test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

52,354 posts in this topic

Joe Cole cross, James Collins header 1-1

Joe Cole cross, James Collins header 2-1.

I hope they don't collapse like they did against em a couple of years ago.

Bloody Van Persie!! Gotta say, though, a stunning goal. So there will be a replay at Old Trafford. Pointless to play really.

Gutted, nothing on and Giggs does a hopeful ball to Van Persie on his weak right foot, yet he buries it so easily. I wish GK's would use their feet more, i mean so many shots go so close to them they get down too late, Jaaskelainen had a decent position, stick ya foot out ffs. RVP is the best striker in the world, no doubt. I hate that.

Arsenal selling Van Persie to United will forever be one of the stupidest decisions in footballing history.

Agree! Why sell you top scorer and best player to a Premier League rival its daft!And you know he's just gana score again against them when they play each other crazy decison

Extra game for them...but we have 2 carling cup games and the extra Premier League game so not much difference really

TacticalBlues likes this

The more games United have to play, the better. The other encouraging thing is that they continue to look weak at the back and Vidic's return doesn't seem to have had much impact on that. They will drop points and we seem to be back to playing with 11 men again.