• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Good result for us and this kinda assure me what I expect in the beginning of the session that this United has by far the best squad in the league.

A good amount of world class players (Ibra, Pogba, De Gea, Mhyky), tons of depth with variety. They can go big, go fast, and they can go with experience.

I am not sure why It took them this long to be good.

9 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Manc fans singing: JOSE MOURINHO JOSE MOURINHO

Few years ago it was fuck off Mourinho haha

One more embarrassing thing by the Mancs, what so good to applaud their manager? especially only after a late offside equalizer AT HOME. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Good result for us and this kinda assure me what I expect in the beginning of the session that this United has by far the best squad in the league.

A good amount of world class players (Ibra, Pogba, De Gea, Mhyky), tons of depth with variety. They can go big, go fast, and they can go with experience.

They were not that good to be honest. Pogba was shocking and United would have been better off without him playing. He will probably get a ban as well for losing his temper on Henderson. 
Ibra was invisible much of the game until that offside "fluke" goal, but his headed finish was really terrific.
Mkhytariarasfsa (however you spell it) always drove forward but nothing came from it usually.

Btw cheeky bid for Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool's teenage left back in the game)? :D He was really good considering he was targeted the whole game.

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Yup but they don't quite fit into one system. Let's hope they finish outside the too 4 sack mourinho and have to start over

8 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

They were not that good to be honest. Pogba was shocking and United would have been better off without him playing. He will probably get a ban as well for losing his temper on Henderson. 
Ibra was invisible much of the game until that offside "fluke" goal, but his headed finish was really terrific.
Mkhytariarasfsa (however you spell it) always drove forward but nothing came from it usually.

Btw cheeky bid for Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool's teenage left back in the game)? :D He was really good considering he was targeted the whole game.

They are really good, don't listen to united fans who said that Mourinho need 2 transfer window to fix this team. This team is loaded. They did not play bad game,  ibrahimovic is an absolute monster in the air. Their game plan is very simple play wide and find ibrahimovic far post.  Very simple but very effective. The problem for me today was rooney,  I have no clue why Mou brought in rooney. If he want somebody to play in the hole bring Mata or if he want more runner behind bring Rashford. Do you realize Mou basically has a gazillion options that he can do to change the game. This team is loaded. 

21 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yup but they don't quite fit into one system. Let's hope they finish outside the too 4 sack mourinho and have to start over

I don't think they will sack him. If they don't make in to ucl, they will spend more money. They probably will try to to sign Carrick replacement. Hopefully it is not going to be toni kroos  

The interesting part of this season has been Rashford. Imo Mou has stunted the growth of Rashford. I can see the potential of Rashford from last season, he was brilliant. But Mou has never been a big fan of youth development.

Edited by communicate

Just now, communicate said:

I don't think they will sack him. If they don't make in to ucl, they will spend more money. They probably will try to to sign Carrick replacement. Hopefully it is not going to be toni kroos  

The interesting part of this season has been Rashford. Imo Mou has stunted the growth of Rashford. I can see the potential of Rashford from last season, he was brilliant. But Mou has never been a big fan of youth development.

It depends. They won't sack him if he just misses out but if they finish way below the European places again, dont win a cup he will be gone. Let's hope for the latter. We don't need to fear them as long as they don't sign genuine world class quality. It is somehow grotesque how a team that cost in excess of 200m look inferior (admittedly not cheap either) team of no names.

The most hyped battle for the title in the history of football between the Manchester clubs before the season has now turned into the battle for a Champions League spot next season haha.

Fuck the hopeless British media, fuck Mourinho, fuck United and Paul Pogba :D And the bitter mancs who thought they are back in the title race.