Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Ok yeah he didn't run in to his team mate. Footballers aren't payed to run in to their team mates though, as if you will find a football without some sort of awareness. Even I could of done that big of movement, jesus.

:chai:

Still dont see how being a good peno taker is a bad thing? since we only have one prove taker.

Go back to fifa

Hazard is excellent in penalties and he can easily take them if Lampard isn't playing. If we're so unfortunate to have them both out at the same time, then we're going to have to rely on someone who isn't as comfortable as those two but seriously, how many great penalty takers does a team need? Someone out of Mata, Cole and Luiz is more than capable of being the third choice because they're not going to take any more than one or two penalties a season.

Hazard is excellent in penalties and he can easily take them if Lampard isn't playing. If we're so unfortunate to have them both out at the same time, then we're going to have to rely on someone who isn't as comfortable as those two but seriously, how many great penalty takers does a team need? Someone out of Mata, Cole and Luiz is more than capable of being the third choice because they're not going to take any more than one or two penalties a season.

If hazard is as good at penalties as you said then thats a fair point and better then any others have put forward, tho it still does not say why we should not get cavani and no one either has said sturridge is a better player, and if we can onyl have 2 strikers for some reason (implying we'll play the same formation all season and not swtich it up to btw) then surely sturridge out and cavani in is a reasonable ask, 2 great strikers instead of 1 great one.

If hazard is as good at penalties as you said then thats a fair point and better then any others have put forward, tho it still does not say why we should not get cavani and no one either has said sturridge is a better player, and if we can onyl have 2 strikers for some reason (implying we'll play the same formation all season and not swtich it up to btw) then surely sturridge out and cavani in is a reasonable ask, 2 great strikers instead of 1 great one.

Forgetting HG rules, squad harmony and the £110 million total transfer spend this summer. Fuck FFP it obviously doesn't apply to us.

Forgetting HG rules, squad harmony and the £110 million total transfer spend this summer. Fuck FFP it obviously doesn't apply to us.

I dont think from the reactions of players when seeing sturridge waste another chance, most recent example Torres's reaction to sturridge 1st wasteful shot at reading, him leaving would have no impact on squad harmony, now also the squad always has had about4 new wingers who all will most likly play when fit, the squad harmony their is already fucked and no one cares, and belive me im all for squad harmony, the team this year is built around Torres to not sturridge so the point is moot, also weve spent 75 mil so far without a care for FFP another 35 isnt going to make a difference were already well over our budget in FFP terms, if the clubs willing to talk about spending that kind of money let's have faith they know what their doing. Sturridge isnt HG either btw he was a city academy player, we also have bertrand who is HG and hutchinson even tho he went on loan i do belive he'll be back at some point, so were as "winging it" as we always have been.

I dont think from the reactions of players when seeing sturridge waste another chance, most recent example Torres's reaction to sturridge 1st wasteful shot at reading, him leaving would have no impact on squad harmony, now also the squad always has had about4 new wingers who all will most likly play when fit, the squad harmony their is already fucked and no one cares, and belive me im all for squad harmony, the team this year is built around Torres to not sturridge so the point is moot, also weve spent 75 mil so far without a care for FFP another 35 isnt going to make a difference were already well over our budget in FFP terms, if the clubs willing to talk about spending that kind of money let's have faith they know what their doing. Sturridge isnt HG either btw he was a city academy player, we also have bertrand who is HG and hutchinson even tho he went on loan i do belive he'll be back at some point, so were as "winging it" as we always have been.

FYI

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/clubs/profile.squads.html/chelsea

And

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/youngplayers/index.html

Actually another 35m does make a huge difference. I'm pretty sure the club is spending the CL winnings (which if you include TV income, prize money, seats, extra merchandise etc adds up to a lot) combined with the new sponsorship money. It seems from the way they've been negotiating the Azpi and Moses deals that they were working hard to exactly hit a budget they had as a result of these things, spending another 35m would then blow that out of the water and leave us in trouble for FFP unless we do incredibly well this season.

Actually another 35m does make a huge difference. I'm pretty sure the club is spending the CL winnings (which if you include TV income, prize money, seats, extra merchandise etc adds up to a lot) combined with the new sponsorship money. It seems from the way they've been negotiating the Azpi and Moses deals that they were working hard to exactly hit a budget they had as a result of these things, spending another 35m would then blow that out of the water and leave us in trouble for FFP unless we do incredibly well this season.

Yeah when you factor in the £8 million a year wages and agents fees it's more like an £80 million outlay, ppl always forget wages for some reason.

If everyone is saying positive things about potential incoming transfers are bullshit on twitter why post negative ones from the same fucking website ? I still think we have a big signing to come. I still have a feeling something will happen with neymar, but cavani or hulk are more likely,think we defiantly need one of those three.

Looking like no strikers will be added. It will be interesting to see if the Torres/Sturridge gamble pays off.

Moses can play on few positions in the attack including CF position.

When im thinking about it, why its a surprise that we arent signing another striker? Gourlay did say in the beginning of the summer that 1. Torres will be the main man 2. We'll have two strikers. so... he might didnt lied :ph34r:

Torres+Danny = 2

When im thinking about it, why its a surprise that we arent signing another striker? Gourlay did say in the beginning of the summer that 1. Torres will be the main man 2. We'll have two strikers. so... he might didnt lied :ph34r:

He said that we'd have two centre forwards both scoring 25-30 goals this season. Can't see that happening with either one of Torres and Sturridge. Of course there's nothing wrong with that as long as someone else steps up for the occasion, for example if Hazard can get even close to what he did at Lille last season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You