Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Why would they sell one of the best young strikers who arrived at club last season? If PSG were to sell one stiker, that, in my opinion, would surely be Ibra. I don't know really, this situation is strange plus mirror is fucking shit.

Because if we are to believe the reports, he's unhappy there. Cavani would be THE perfect striker for us now, I want him here so much that I can't put it into words. For me, he's the most complete attacker out there. I hope the club does everything in its power to lure him away.

He's 27, not exactly young. Other than that I'm not sure either, maybe he's unhappy... Maybe they got another big name coming up front? If there is any chance Chelsea should go for him, he's an amazing striker and I was disappointed when he went to PSG, as he so clearly got talent for a bigger league.

CoordinatedAthleticElectriceel.gif

That gif.....wow.

Hope we get this beast in the summer.Maybe he is unhappy to play on the wing most of the time.This would be our chance.Give them 60 Million € and on top of that Mikel and Torres and we have a complete team.

----------Cavani---------

Hazard---Oscar---Willian

This would be some attack... :getin:

btw French press saying all these stories originating from British media (aka Mirror) and nothing to the rumour, why would PSG one of the best forwards even after one year and at nearly the same value? the only way this deal happens if we drop 100m Euros on him as per Di Marzio, probably financed by sales of Luiz (35m), Lukaku (25m), Ba (5m)....and add roughly another 30m...yes selling Torres would be best, but no one will match his 175,000 per week wages and we cannot cancel his contract either would cost us in excess of 20m.

Yup. Wish he wasn't so overpriced at the time, he would've been the perfect Mourinho striker.

I think he would perfect for us I really do. Just a proper all out difficult to mark, dangerous and clinical forward.

Rumors only, I feel.

Is he really worth 50m ?

What he is actually worth is completely different to what he would be worth to us. Cavani would make us a world beater in every sense of the word. He is physically strong plus awesome link up play and would literally be a perfect fit for us. So if we have to pay 50mil for that, so be it.

If roman does not have a problem spending that money, plus if the club is fine with FFP even after buying cavani, then 50mil it is.

2aj13qu.jpg

Edinson Cavani will be a Chelsea player before the World Cup in Brazil starts

This is an article from Uruguay based newspaper El Pais

"The uruguayan reporter based in London, Álvaro Levrero, informed us that Edinson Cavani will be a Chelsea player at the end of this season, right before the start of the World Cup."

£50M the reported fee

What he is actually worth is completely different to what he would be worth to us. Cavani would make us a world beater in every sense of the word. He is physically strong plus awesome link up play and would literally be a perfect fit for us. So if we have to pay 50mil for that, so be it.

If roman does not have a problem spending that money, plus if the club is fine with FFP even after buying cavani, then 50mil it is.

Well, I do not know what will happen. Just one thing I know, Cavani is a great player. However, still unproven to play in the PL. To pay 50m for him, who knows how he will adapt. Neither you or I know it now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You