test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC58

Edinson Cavani

Started by CFC58,

6,857 posts in this topic

Why would they sell one of the best young strikers who arrived at club last season? If PSG were to sell one stiker, that, in my opinion, would surely be Ibra. I don't know really, this situation is strange plus mirror is fucking shit.

Why would they sell one of the best young strikers who arrived at club last season? If PSG were to sell one stiker, that, in my opinion, would surely be Ibra. I don't know really, this situation is strange plus mirror is fucking shit.

Because if we are to believe the reports, he's unhappy there. Cavani would be THE perfect striker for us now, I want him here so much that I can't put it into words. For me, he's the most complete attacker out there. I hope the club does everything in its power to lure him away.

Rmpr and The Mak like this

He's 27, not exactly young. Other than that I'm not sure either, maybe he's unhappy... Maybe they got another big name coming up front? If there is any chance Chelsea should go for him, he's an amazing striker and I was disappointed when he went to PSG, as he so clearly got talent for a bigger league.

CoordinatedAthleticElectriceel.gif

That gif.....wow.

Hope we get this beast in the summer.Maybe he is unhappy to play on the wing most of the time.This would be our chance.Give them 60 Million € and on top of that Mikel and Torres and we have a complete team.

----------Cavani---------

Hazard---Oscar---Willian

This would be some attack... :getin:

btw French press saying all these stories originating from British media (aka Mirror) and nothing to the rumour, why would PSG one of the best forwards even after one year and at nearly the same value? the only way this deal happens if we drop 100m Euros on him as per Di Marzio, probably financed by sales of Luiz (35m), Lukaku (25m), Ba (5m)....and add roughly another 30m...yes selling Torres would be best, but no one will match his 175,000 per week wages and we cannot cancel his contract either would cost us in excess of 20m.

I can't bang on the Cavani drum anymore than I have done before. An absolute yes all day for me, outstanding player.

Yup. Wish he wasn't so overpriced at the time, he would've been the perfect Mourinho striker.

Rumors only, I feel.

Is he really worth 50m ?

What he is actually worth is completely different to what he would be worth to us. Cavani would make us a world beater in every sense of the word. He is physically strong plus awesome link up play and would literally be a perfect fit for us. So if we have to pay 50mil for that, so be it.

If roman does not have a problem spending that money, plus if the club is fine with FFP even after buying cavani, then 50mil it is.

Muzchap and Sidzeret like this

What he is actually worth is completely different to what he would be worth to us. Cavani would make us a world beater in every sense of the word. He is physically strong plus awesome link up play and would literally be a perfect fit for us. So if we have to pay 50mil for that, so be it.

If roman does not have a problem spending that money, plus if the club is fine with FFP even after buying cavani, then 50mil it is.

Well, I do not know what will happen. Just one thing I know, Cavani is a great player. However, still unproven to play in the PL. To pay 50m for him, who knows how he will adapt. Neither you or I know it now.

Listen, Mournhio said the whole word will understand why we didn't buy a striker in January. Which means Chelsea have agreed to sign someone or are really close to. I feel that Cavani is our guy. Put Luiz in the deal no problem.