Daniele de Rossi

the wes

LOL!

He has done many things like that before. It's not that he enjoys hurting people ( a la Joey Barton) but because he just get to caught up in the emotions of games. He has apoligised directly in the past.

He has a tattoo sleeve on his left arm but he covers it with under armour...I wonder why? He does it fairly often.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he isnt as expensive as he was quoted to be in the summer then yes i would love him here.

we'd have finally another body to put in the pivot tor otate Mikel & rambo who really have been putting in some hell of shift these past few games. only thing is where KDB would come fit once he comes back? having four bodies in the pivot is nice but we all can assume KDB would be last on the list (dont forget Romeu) and up top we already have marin and moses as subs soooo, idk maybe marin makes way or something, but im just worred KDB may be sent out on loan again, or have his development hampered if we buy a cm of De Rossi's calibre.

It called Depth. Romeu would be the one pushed down the list but if he doesn't like that he can leave. Keep in mind we need enough midfielders should we happen to play 4-3-3/4-3-2-1 etc. Although I'm assuming Lampard would leave (which is best for everyone).

We'd have De Rossi, Ramires, Mikel, Romeu and KDB which is what a top club should have.

He has done many things like that before. It's not that he enjoys hurting people ( a la Joey Barton) but because he just get to caught up in the emotions of games. He has apoligised directly in the past.

He has a tattoo sleeve on his left arm but he covers it with under armour...I wonder why? He does it fairly often.

Great player anyway, he would bully all our opponents. We dont have such man since Didi left. A powerful guy who would protect whole team if needed.

And since he plays for italy, he must love the blue colour :)

It called Depth. Romeu would be the one pushed down the list but if he doesn't like that he can leave. Keep in mind we need enough midfielders should we happen to play 4-3-3/4-3-2-1 etc. Although I'm assuming Lampard would leave (which is best for everyone).

We'd have De Rossi, Ramires, Mikel, Romeu and KDB which is what a top club should have.

i guess so,, actually was reading Romeu is wanted by PSV and espanyol, which if De Rossi come would actually be good thing. one less body to count for.

With regards to Lamps i think its unfortunately over, i mean i highly doubt that if we NEEDED him he wouldnt be able to play. and before i get attacked from some people who want him to be Scholes or Giggs, it has to be a mutual agreement from management AND player that he can and will be used, if one doesnt agree then selling is the only option.

also when talking about Depth, and the potential of adding KDB and a Rossi to cm. i guess everyone will get enough playing time granted they deserve it. having that extra body cant be a bad thing unless they feel they should be playing more.

I think his coach said he has a fans like emotion, which he says causes him to do stupid things sometimes.

• 5 months later...

According to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, we have offered Roma €12m for De Rossi. Can't see such a transfer happening, especially with the way he snubbed Manchester City last year, but a player like him would be amazing for our midfield. Turning 30 in July but still plenty of years left at top level. PSG and again Man City also rumored to be interested.

edit: Seconds too late, damn you @xPetrCechx :rant:

According to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, we have offered Roma €12m for De Rossi. Can't see such a transfer happening, especially with the way he snubbed Manchester City last year, but a player like him would be amazing for our midfield. Turning 30 in July but still plenty of years left at top level. PSG and again Man City also rumored to be interested.

edit: Seconds too late, damn you @xPetrCechx :rant:

As Usual :)

I always buy de Rossi on FIFA but he does not commit those crazy antics there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cA0EngrhA

this is just disgraceful

Yup that was nasty. Such 'old school' badboys are usualy dirty and strong, but DeRossi is diver aswell. Still class player but for 12mio? Comme on, he was tagged with 30mio to city last summer...

I always buy de Rossi on FIFA but he does not commit those crazy antics there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cA0EngrhA

this is just disgraceful

He tries to be a winner at all costs, some which are stupid like that but still the same is said about Suarez biting people etc.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You