Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I notice Roma are 10th in Seria A. How is his form? I know we have Romeu, who is magnificent, but a swap for Mikel wouldn't be a bad deal. I seriously reckon Mikel would be a fantastic player in their league.

I notice Roma are 10th in Seria A. How is his form? I know we have Romeu, who is magnificent, but a swap for Mikel wouldn't be a bad deal. I seriously reckon Mikel would be a fantastic player in their league.

Yeah, the methodical nature of the league would be briliant for Mikel.

Roma has been using De Rossi as a CB, so he hasn't been playing to well.

• 6 months later...

Signing this guy would be a brilliant piece of business. Roma won't sell him unless he wants to leave and there are rumours floating about that he has been a bit unsettled in the Eternal City the past few years

.102081035.jpg

+ His beard is awesome. It makes Alonso's look like fuzz.

He signed an extension earlier in the season, would love to see him here though.

He has definitely been Italy second best player after Pirlo.

Signing an extension means nothing these days. Falcao left Porto for Atletico Madrid just weeks after he signed a new contract.

He has been heavily linked with City with Mancini talking him up to the media before.

• 3 months later...

Reports say we and city are AGAIN After him, what do u guys think? Would he strengthen our squad and midfield or is he not needed?

He'll definitely be a strength to the midfield but there's always one concern- 'He's overrated!' I don't think RDM will be taking him.

Reports say we and city are AGAIN After him, what do u guys think? Would he strengthen our squad and midfield or is he not needed?

Take it with a pinch of salt. He already said in the summer he won't be leaving Roma and if he does, he will make it public himself. And besides, the media are just gonna throw our name in almost every time when a player is rumoured to be available.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You