Daniele de Rossi

the wes

I agree with the first part.

As for De Rossi being unhappy. He said that back in March. Since then they've undergone a bit of a makeover. New owners, new manager, new signings have all made a positive impact at Roma. Luis Enrique will excite their fans quite a bit and might be critical in De Rossi staying.. It is his hometown club remember.

Thanks for clearing that up, I don't follow Roma well, I just read some articles recently that stated he was unhappy.

Even so, it is still very possible.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for clearing that up, I don't follow Roma well, I just read some articles recently that stated he was unhappy.

Even so, it is still very possible.

Yep, we can still tempt them, should we make a sufficient bid.

Why does everyone say time to lock thread, he has one year on his contract and he's apparently unhappy so this is far from over.

Sorry that was my bad....Thought the link above was an official statement about contract renewal....there's too much transfer news in the air these days...

I personally think De Rossi would be a great signing he's got everything, he can create from the back end of the midfield hes got all the defensive qualities you could ask for, hes passionate (for Roma at least) hes a commanding presence on the pitch his long range shooting is pretty damn good If I'm not much mistaken hes a World Cup winning captain. With the ability to shore up the defense, create play from the back and blast in long range goals from nothing I'd put him right up there with this transfer windows must haves.

Admittedly his chances of leaving Roma are very slim indeed, but nothing to stop us trying, I'm a huge Essien fan, but with all the injuries and the lack of any real form for the past two seasons maybe its time we let him go? No actually, I wouldn't got that far, but none the less I think De Rossi would be a bloody magnificent signing!

Also...

HAS ANYONE SEEN HIS BEARD?! fainthv9.gif

I personally think De Rossi would be a great signing he's got everything, he can create from the back end of the midfield hes got all the defensive qualities you could ask for, hes passionate (for Roma at least) hes a commanding presence on the pitch his long range shooting is pretty damn good If I'm not much mistaken hes a World Cup winning captain. With the ability to shore up the defense, create play from the back and blast in long range goals from nothing I'd put him right up there with this transfer windows must haves.

Admittedly his chances of leaving Roma are very slim indeed, but nothing to stop us trying, I'm a huge Essien fan, but with all the injuries and the lack of any real form for the past two seasons maybe its time we let him go? No actually, I wouldn't got that far, but none the less I think De Rossi would be a bloody magnificent signing!

Also...

HAS ANYONE SEEN HIS BEARD?! fainthv9.gif

Cannavaro was captain of Italy and there would be a few players ahead of de Rossi, he was like Lamps when it comes to international captaincy.

Lock the thread because Roma said he is not for sale? Right,we should close the topic Modrić since Tottenham said he is not for sale like 20 times.

And let's ignore the fact that we are actually persuing Modric, submitting bids to his club, and praising him in the press. Very different circumstances here.

And let's ignore the fact that we are actually persuing Modric, submitting bids to his club, and praising him in the press. Very different circumstances here.

That is just partly true,if the fans were interested in De Rossi more we would keep it open,but they rate Modrić based on nothing.

Or perhaps we have Chelsea supporters that watch Spurs games enough to conclude he is World Class.

• 3 months later...

"De Rossi will stay at Roma, no doubt about it," Conti told Radio Mana Mana. "I would like to remind people of the following: Chelsea offered €70m for him, a lot of money, but [then president] Rosella Sensi turned it down."

A lot of garbage floating around today.

"De Rossi will stay at Roma, no doubt about it," Conti told Radio Mana Mana. "I would like to remind people of the following: Chelsea offered €70m for him, a lot of money, but [then president] Rosella Sensi turned it down."

Hahahahah :lol: The funny part is that most people will probably believe that crap!

LMFAO

Damn, made my day for sure :D

I am watching Roma for years now, because I like football they produce. De Rossi is fantastic player, one of the best at his position and I'm pretty sure, we were interested in him, but 70M? C'mon that's crazy! I think Roma's president is more or less just putting his buyout clause up...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You