Paulo Ferreira

Kieran.

Kalou - 229 apps 57 goals 39 i'm not comparing it to Paulo but for a limited winger that is actually a good return even though he is fundamentally shit. Paulo has 133 apps with countless amounts of defensive errors that put him out of the squad and on the benefits system for years.

Kalou - 229 apps 57 goals 39 i'm not comparing it to Paulo but for a limited winger that is actually a good return even though he is fundamentally shit. Paulo has 133 apps with countless amounts of defensive errors that put him out of the squad and on the benefits system for years.

Again, why do you count Kalou's appearances total while only counting Ferreira's league apps? It's not a biggie, but factual inconsistency bothers me a bit (shit personality, I know). Anyway, Ferreira has at least 200 apps total.

Really harsh on Paulo. Great servant to the club who has never complained when he is not in the team yet you moan at him for still being here. At least he is willing to fight for his place and not hand in a transfer request

What a shit post! How is it Paulo's fault? He has been great for us, a loyal servant that's never caused any trouble. He doesn't get picked, not his fault really? I mean everyone know's he is past it but he doesn't throw a Tevez does he? He is also happy to guide our youngsters along with the older lads.

I do agree with Ultra Blue/BadBoy.

It's not his fault, as WHS said. But that wasn't UB's point. A total cock-up at the club, and the thing is, Ferreira has all the tools to be a coach. But why keep him on as a bloody player? I like the guy, he seems humble & kind. But at the end of the day, we're not paying him a ton-load to do all that.

You know what ? He might be shit but i have a whole load of respect for Kalou. He actually wants to play football and he turned down a contract for it. He will leave the club and he will probably not get as much money but he will play games which should be any footballers passion.

Agree ^

But again, I don't think you should blame Ferreira. He knows his career's done, but Chelsea are offering him a contract, why should he say no? :lol:

But someone has really f*cked up at the club, giving him a 'footballer's wage'

I do agree with Ultra Blue/BadBoy.

It's not his fault, as WHS said. But that wasn't UB's point. A total cock-up at the club, and the thing is, Ferreira has all the tools to be a coach. But why keep him on as a bloody player? I like the guy, he seems humble & kind. But at the end of the day, we're not paying him a ton-load to do all that.

I hate how you lot are overlooking the translator work he's done for free.

I go away for a weekend, come back and see topics like this? WTF is going on with this forum atm?!

Shit topics and talking shit all the time is a usual TC day.

If you lot don't begin to prevent these kind of things with warning etc,this forum will become shit seriously fast.It is on a really good way to become just that.

I hate how you lot are overlooking the translator work he's done for free.

Well it's hardly 'free'.

But that's relating to what I mean when I said he could easily take a coaching role at the club. A mentor for our South American players, as he did with Luiz. He's an asset to have, but his contract should not be for a player.