Paulo Ferreira

Kieran.

This debate started ridiculously and is only getting worse. He should have left 2 seasons ago, no one is arguing that. But that does not give any one the right to insult a player that has given a lot to this club.

To BadBoy:

You have every right to criticize the guy, but the point that everyone is making is that you should not insult any Chelsea player, even if you don't think they are legends.

I fail to understand the hatred towards him. If you need to hate someone, hate our board for keeping him at the club. Paulo is a big professional and he deserves respect. He is not a legend, but he is definitely a man who carried the blue shirt throughout the years with pride and gave his best. Besides, he'll leave soon.

To BadBoy:

You have every right to criticize the guy, but the point that everyone is making is that you should not insult any Chelsea player, even if you don't think they are legends.

And I hope that applies to Kalou as well.

What BB is trying to say is PF has no drive and is more bothered about money. Which is similar to Bogarde. Both were offered stupid contracts and both didn't seem to bother about playing first team football.

What BB is trying to say is PF has no drive and is more bothered about money. Which is similar to Bogarde. Both were offered stupid contracts and both didn't seem to bother about playing first team football.

That message, I totally approve of, though I feel the board shares the blame, and I think most members here would agree as well. What I found unnecessary and quite disgraceful is the "Paulo fucking Ferreira" part.

Warnie is catching you all out with this hypocrisy lol Kalou has been abused more then any Chelsea player for actually wanting to do his best even though he is shit. If Kalou said he wanted to pimp the club like Paulo then people would feel so angry and rightly so. Paulo is a pimp like Borgarde ! He is the payroll pimp !

So you're angry at me using fucking in the middle of Paulo's name, that's bullshit you have been caught out with the obvious hypocrisy. Kalou has been bashed by most people on this board including myself but in my opinion Paulo should get bashed more because what he is doing is even worse. Kalou is trying lol bless his sole but if he stayed on the wage bill like PF then he would have to face 100 times more abuse then Paulo !

I just read this on wikipedia

After playing for Porto for two years, he decided to sit on the bench and joined Chelsea for €20 million (£13.2 million)[2] at the beginning of the Premier League 2004–05 season.

wtf :D

@UB - The difference between Paulo and Kalou is that in first 2 seasons Ferreira was instrumental part of the team, an important player in Jose's system. He was very highly regarded and contributed much to our cause. He earned his money back then. Ferreira is considered a legend by some for all the right reasons (I don't consider him a legend per se), but Kalou is considered a bellend more than anything.

And I read on wikipedia now that his contract lasts till 2013 not 2012... is this true?

Warnie is catching you all out with this hypocrisy lol Kalou has been abused more then any Chelsea player for actually wanting to do his best even though he is shit. If Kalou said he wanted to pimp the club like Paulo then people would feel so angry and rightly so. Paulo is a pimp like Borgarde ! He is the payroll pimp !

Their hypocrisy isn't just limited to Kalou. They all hated Bogarde. Not many blamed the board. But PF for some is a club legend. And it is the boards fault. May be because he looks cute and is a nice guy...

Ferreira may be rubbish but he is still MILES ahead of Kalou and always does the job fine. I have respect for him because he seems a good person and a true professional.

Now tell me this was a joke. Ferriera being miles better than Kalou? Are you on cocaine brother?

Kalou has actually cost us matches with his stupidity and lack of footballing ability, either directly or indirectly. We all have called him a cunt and abused him but at the end of the day, look in the WHS thread, most people wish him the best for the future. We are glad he is leaving the club, OBVIOUSLY. but we (majority of fans) don't hate Kalou THE PERSON.

Ferreira has been solid whenever he's played. Excellent early on, after that he was not as good but still gave a 7/10 every game.

Ugh already sick of this thread and badboys childish exaggerations so not visiting this thread again either.

Very true. I guess ferriera would have scored the 2nd goal at Newcastle on Saturday while being on bench.

I know u were trying to be funny but tht was an EPIC FAIL

Ferreira is a DEFENDER. He does his job okay whenever he plays. Most of the goals Kalou has scored would be scored by any half-decent attacking player.

Kalou has actually cost us matches with his stupidity and lack of footballing ability, either directly or indirectly. We all have called him a cunt and abused him but at the end of the day, look in the WHS thread, most people wish him the best for the future. We are glad he is leaving the club, OBVIOUSLY. but we (majority of fans) don't hate Kalou THE PERSON.

Ferreira has been solid whenever he's played. Excellent early on, after that he was not as good but still gave a 7/10 every game.

Ugh already sick of this thread and badboys childish exaggerations so not visiting this thread again either.

Ferreira is a DEFENDER. He does his job okay whenever he plays. Most of the goals Kalou has scored would be scored by any half-decent attacking player.

Well said mate.

Paulo is solid how do you know that ? When was the last time he actually played 5 games in a row ? This hypocrisy is just crazy. Kalou has actually got a good production rate for such a limited player ! Funny how people are saying '' im not visiting this thread anymore'' but when Kalou gets bashed they still post either directly at kalou or indirectly !