Paulo Ferreira

Kieran.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This guy has basically done a Winston Borgarde, he has been on the clubs benefits system for around 4 seasons now. I really want to know who is responsible for this because its a huge waste of resources. I have no respect for Paulo whatsoever he is a complete disgrace !

There is no need for this type of shit, we keep talking about being self sufficient but we keep letting ourselves down. This guy has been a ghost for a while now and he just keeps collecting his pay check. I just don't understand how we keep letting this happen Borgarde was found out hopefully Paulo gets found out too ! The funny thing is i don't remember him signing a new contract with us this is fucking shameful.

everyone agreed with him ?????....a very small number ,,,but perhaps you thought it a suitable way to call one of our players

Ah you know what i mean, just saying it was different till then, but i do agree i would never turn down that amount of money.