• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, SUNZ said:

Jorginwho? Further proof of how irrelevant he is.

So you're contempt with shithousery? 

I'm glad were winning but if this is what we will do moving forward against the big sides, I will worry. City's mistakes the only difference. 

8 minutes ago, Azul said:

Kante is controlling the middle, did anyone see De Bruyne in this game?

I stick by that I don't want him in this position long term but credit where credits due he's done very well. I think as a team we've struggled to play out at times due to no regista but I can't blame Kante for that, it's not where his strengths lie.

He's holding his position and not being bated to press which was a concern at the start so hopefully he sticks to that.

11 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

If Pulisic stays fit, he'll score 15-20 goals a season as he develops. He just seems to have 'it' that other goal scoring wide players have.

If him and Hudson Odoi fill out and avoid systematic injury it's going to be quite something.

Mount should learn to not rush things sometimes, it's his biggest weakness IMO.  

I like the result but the goal was a present by Mendy.Hope this is the last time we look like that against them. No way to compete with them in the long term if we admit they are superior. 

5 minutes ago, 0007 said:

I like the result but the goal was a present by Mendy.Hope this is the last time we look like that against them. No way to compete with them in the long term if we admit they are superior. 

He gets nervous Vs big sides Infront of goal in my opinion.

United, Bayern, Liverpool, Arsenal and now tonight he's fluffed his lines when he should be doing a lot better. Hopefully it's something he settles as he goes on.

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So you're contempt with shithousery? 

I'm glad were winning but if this is what we will do moving forward against the big sides, I will worry. City's mistakes the only difference. 

If we had better players and played like this you'd have a point.

We play like this against Man City because they're better than us and we cannot compete trying to play the way they do. Even Liverpool don't try to keep the ball against them, they press the shit out of them and counter like mad. We don't have the players to do that either. Hopefully we will. Until then, win by any means necessary.

1 minute ago, 0007 said:

Aye he needs to get his head up and breath now and then  although he is playing well since the restart of season.

3 minutes ago, 0007 said:

So even though they have a far better squad we should still go toe to toe? And if we dont its a sign we are smaller? We have won titles and CL this way....yes further ahead I can see it but now?

Happy to be where we're at and definitely didn't see that coming.  We're working so hard and they make it look so easy sometimes.  Last 10-15 minutes better from us.

Quite a goal from the kid out of Hershey, PA. Need him to stay healthy...