• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • James (sub)

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Pedro been an awesome player for us....but please just stop it already FL. Pedro is clearly and obviously done for.

I was very critical of Lamps playing Willian and Pedro together early in the season but right now we've got no choice unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I was very critical of Lamps playing Willian and Pedro together early in the season but right now we've got no choice unfortunately.

Yeah I can see that, but he should have no say here at SB next season. Surely he is a goner no.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

absolutely

I so so do not want have spend 50m on a keeper plus take a £65m or so loss on him

I think the price tag plus our big needs elsewhere will ensure he gets one more season.

However a quality back up is a must.

i remember when Barkley made his debut for Conte in 2018 and looked one step slower and then every player on the pitch and too late in everything he did. He was rusty they said but he still looks the exact same player

shit now kovacic is injured