• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

This is a big mistake.

Our team just isn't suited to the back 3 any longer. We had Moses as a rwb to offer some sort of width and directness. Him and Alonso made the wb tactic work.

This is a back 5 plain and simple. We've also sacrificed our best midfield 3 which bested Liverpool twice and man city in that first half.

Sure, it's not an attacking midfield that guarantees the game will be won, but it wins the ball and keeps it. A draw against this spurs is fine. Play the 433, keep the ball and play not to lose but attack when the opportunity arrives.

This is gonna be a disaster.

And mount will be shit.

Quote this post if I'm wrong

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If we get top 6 this year then hardly any fans will be wanting him to get sacked. He's gonna deservedly get more time and we are ahead of many expectations at the start of the season despite a recent poor run.

There's a big gap to the top 2 but that's not something that will be fixed in the next couple of years regardless of manager but hopefully we can start to claw back the gap.

I think we'll look better against a team whos gonna try and play at us more and leave us much more space. I'd be content with a draw but I think we can win this. Just need to take the chances when they come and they will come

19 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

If we get top 6 this year then hardly any fans will be wanting him to get sacked. He's gonna deservedly get more time and we are ahead of many expectations at the start of the season despite a recent poor run.

There's a big gap to the top 2 but that's not something that will be fixed in the next couple of years regardless of manager but hopefully we can start to claw back the gap.

I think we'll look better against a team whos gonna try and play at us more and leave us much more space. I'd be content with a draw but I think we can win this. Just need to take the chances when they come and they will come

Fans won't ask for sack because he is Frank Lampard. Top 6 is far from impressive. 

Fans won't ask for sack because he is Frank Lampard. Top 6 is far from impressive. 
People were saying we wouldn't even get top 6. We have/had a transfer ban. We'll know more after Jan. But it's a fresh young team it's not gonna happen overnight as everyones been saying all year. We had a great period whilst our rivals struggled. Realistically we aren't up there with the top 2 in terms of squad and wevare close to spurs etc currently. Long term we have a lot of positives. Of course in January things could change.

Come on chelsea!

Just now, Hutcho said:

People were saying we wouldn't even get top 6. We have/had a transfer ban. We'll know more after Jan. But it's a fresh young team it's not gonna happen overnight as everyones been saying all year. We had a great period whilst our rivals struggled. Realistically we aren't up there with the top 2 in terms of squad and wevare close to spurs etc currently. Long term we have a lot of positives. Of course in January things could change.

Come on chelsea!

People were crazy. This team was top 3 last season and won Europa League smashing Arsenal in the final. The only players that left were Hazard and Higuaín. Top 6 is a given with the current squad.