• Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

21 hours ago, Vesper said:

laughable

Ex-Spurs man Hoddle believes Tottenham are a bigger club than Chelsea

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/tottenham/hoddle-spurs-chelsea-comments-mourinho

THats straight up trolling if you ask me.......in what World, in what criteria are they as big as us or bigger as this blind biased cunt is claiming? He is trolling and has always been a bellend imo.

Oh God the one game of the season that I dread I've hated Spurs since 1975 when they more or less relegated us and the hatred just grows stronger. My Christmas spirit will be severely kicked in the nuts if we lose this and to be honest I fear the worse. We were 12 points ahead of this rabble before Mourinho took over and they could overtake us today they haven't been outstanding it just goes to show how piss poor we've been. Lamps will be under pressure if we lose this anyone who thinks he won't be is burying their head in the sand.

Don't think pressure will be on Lamps if we lose but more so the players. There isn't anything at all that could cause Frank to be sacked, so what pressure is on him?

If our players embarrass themselves again their necks need to be on the line to be replaced in a couple weeks when the window opens. If we seen another shocker from Zouma or a totally ineffective attack in yet another big game we need to go all out in January to save the season.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Don't think pressure will be on Lamps if we lose but more so the players. There isn't anything at all that could cause Frank to be sacked, so what pressure is on him?

If our players embarrass themselves again their necks need to be on the line to be replaced in a couple weeks when the window opens. If we seen another shocker from Zouma or a totally ineffective attack in yet another big game we need to go all out in January to save the season.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/dec/21/frank-lampard-chelsea-defensive-failings-ngolo-kante-jose-mourinho-spurs

The Guardian are well known Chelsea bashers but I think this is a decent article. 

41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ohh you can bet there will be pressure.....legend or no legend he wil be under pressure. The players too of course, but he is still the manager, I hope he doesnt get caught in JM's trap, cuz we all know he will sit back and go counter. He wont be sacked yes, but lose this and put up an average display and he will feel it.

33 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh you can bet there will be pressure.....legend or no legend he wil be under pressure. The players too of course, but he is still the manager, I hope he doesnt get caught in JM's trap, cuz we all know he will sit back and go counter. He wont be sacked yes, but lose this and put up an average display and he will feel it.

Pressure from who exactly? Angry keyboard warriors? People who only appear here when things go south? Lampard is obviously expected to get results and he wants to win too but if the board are seriously taking a long term view to this, then there will be breathing space and patience for Lampard to get things right, especially when he has had to operate without a transfer window. Of course Lampard has made mistakes this season but at the same time, there are also positive signs that he can succeed in the long term with the right improvement from himself and backing from the board. It'll take a Mourinho season-esque results for his head to be on the chopping block.