• Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

5 hours ago, Jason said:

:lol: 

He is fucked without Son for 3 games in this time of year. They have even appealed the red the cunts.

5 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

How is beyond me. They've lauded about how great their stadium is and how they can place a camera on every fan in the stadium so I struggle to see how this is so difficult if their technology is as cutting edge as made out.

Have they also found those throwing missiles? This seems to have been lost in the story too.

We're hardly a club that can get on our high horse, but let's all be honest a club that refuses to criticise their fans and make any effort to prevent the word 'yid' being used are always going to have issues. If your fans are widely educated that one racial connotation is allowed, then of course some will view other forms as acceptable too.

Its them saying we will sweep this shit under the carpet cuz the FA will allow us. Every party need to act fast now or a bad standard they will set. We would have been decimated by now if it was us doing what they did. The media would have killed us instantly. And on top of that they have arrested a single Chels that allegedly spew racist remarks......but they havent found a single spurs cunt whom abused our players, its inconclusive they said. You can stick that in your ass spurs, no ones gonna believe that.

8 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Of course there are, however, at the expense of a Football Club risking its financial strength by taking the moral high ground. That would not be one of them. That would be idiotic. 

Not one chairman will be behind it and rightly so. 

But this isn't a case of taking a faux moral high ground over some trivial matters. If the football authorities continue to ignore racism issues and don't do anything significant to deal with them, then don't be surprised if one day the players have had enough and decide to take a stand, make a statement by walking off, because why should anyone stand around and be abused if the people in power aren't doing anything about it? 

The chairman bit is just your assumption because you don't know if clubs discuss the matters behind closed doors and some managers have said that they would support their players if they decide to walk off the pitch over racist abuse. 

Mourinho cries delicious salty tears over Son sending off for kicking out at Rüdiger

These violent delights

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/12/23/21034855/mourinho-cries-delicious-salty-tears-over-son-sending-off-for-kicking-out-at-rudiger

José Mourinho, (ex-)master media manipulator, was up to his usual post-match antics yesterday, chalking up Chelsea’s 2-0 win against his Spurs to anything but Chelsea themselves.

Chelsea’s tactics weren’t good, they were just borrowed from Conte, who left them behind in a “break glass in emergency” case at Cobham. Chelsea’s execution wasn’t great, Spurs just made individual mistakes. He definitely wasn’t outcoached and outtacticed, the forces of football and refereeing and the stars above just conspired against him. And so on.

It’s a familiar play full of tired rhetorics and surely everyone’s clocked on to him by now. In fact, most were already clocked on to him in during his second go-around at Chelsea, which was now, somewhat unbelievably, five years ago!

That said, it was hard not to chuckle — and thus pay attention to Mourinho — as he cried delicious salty tears over the VAR-awarded red card for Son Heung-min, after he kicked out at Antonio Rüdiger.

“Rüdiger is for sure is having scans in the hospital on broken ribs because it was a really violent situation. In some countries, like mine, for example with our culture we used to say clever player but in this country, and one of the reasons I fell in love with this country in 2004 it because we don’t call them clever, we call them other things that I refuse to call.”

-José Mourinho; source: Football.London

Image result for José Mourinho CRYINGImage result for José Mourinho CRYINGImage result for José Mourinho CRYINGImage result for José Mourinho CRYINGImage result for heung min son crying chelseaImage result for heung min son crying chelseaImage result for heung min son crying chelseaImage result for heung min son crying chelseaImage result for heung min son crying chelsea

6 hours ago, Jason said:

But this isn't a case of taking a faux moral high ground over some trivial matters. If the football authorities continue to ignore racism issues and don't do anything significant to deal with them, then don't be surprised if one day the players have had enough and decide to take a stand, make a statement by walking off, because why should anyone stand around and be abused if the people in power aren't doing anything about it? 

The chairman bit is just your assumption because you don't know if clubs discuss the matters behind closed doors and some managers have said that they would support their players if they decide to walk off the pitch over racist abuse. 

Imposes too much risk. ‘Walking out’ because of your moral standards is well and good, but when the club suffers as a consequence in a result driven business, its completely absurd and isn’t in the least bit contemplative. I will reiterate, not one chairman or owner will go for it if it means their club, an asset they own, will suffer financially. 

23 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

So many talking points but the one that's more or less been forgotten is that blind twat of a ref gave the decision to Spurs after their keeper did a Schumacher on Alonso,

Yeah I was perplexed by that decision. Forgot that VAR could overturn it for a moment and I didn't know what say hahah.

FA must ask that ref wtf he thought had happened right in front of him. He even looked angry about VAR overruling his decision.

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

So many talking points but the one that's more or less been forgotten is that blind twat of a ref gave the decision to Spurs after their keeper did a Schumacher on Alonso,

Noticed that too. The ref clearly had an agenda. Also how he needlessly booked Kovacic after he was brought down and Grabbed by Alli and let Dier get away with his open sole fouls. 
glad the VAR ref had not gotten the bribe. For once that dude was excellent.

11 hours ago, Jason said:

The post-match celebration... :wub:

Beautiful Beautiful

I ask everyone to watch this, just to see how much it means to frank:D

Then see what it means the lads as well, and wait for Tomori to express the passion.

I want this passion in every game not just Spuds:D

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

I have read and read this post, and read it over and over again.

I just cannot understand what you mean, please explain what you mean to me bud.

Thanks for persevering. More than my comment deserved. :)

It was a typo. Far from the first time that's happened, and damaged the sense of a post of mine. The last time one was brought to my attention, the person to whom I gave my explanation chose not to believe me. No problem we all call life the way we see it though we should all accept the responsibility to keep ensuring that we see straight.

The post should read I don't love what Rudi did. Though the Corinthian spirt died long ago, and the pragmatic approach of ensuring that the referee sees fouls committed against you is here to stay, I just felt Rudi went a bit further than absolutely required in his reaction to Son's foul.

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating it today.