• Pedro
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, LAM09 said:

At home against a newly promoted side?

It really should be for a team with anything about them.

Hardly. No matter who you face. 2-0 is just dangerous. A fluke and suddenly they are all over you, sniffing an opportunity. I am happy to be 2-0 up, but not relaxed.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Man, is Kante made of glass all of a sudden? He's just constantly injured this season.

And how poor must Pulisic look in training if he can't buy a start in the PL?

Anyways, whatever the starting XI, we should be getting 3 points at home to Brighton. We need 9 points from our next 9 to really get our season up and running for real.

Think its down to Frank maybe playing him when hes not fully recovered. Emerson and Rudiger were the same. Unlucky or not he risked them by playing them when they clearly werent 100%. 

But yeah 9 points from 9 is needed or the pressure will be cranked right up on Frank and Jody because the start hasnt been good enough in terms of results.

Pulisic is a weird one. Sort of skillset we need in 1 v 1s to open up space but can barely get in. Very weird.

Just now, Hutcho said:

Wow a million moaners on here lol.

We've had our luck with injuries last few years we were bound to hit a bad run of luck with them but doesn't seem to be a anything too major.

Same people moaning that Willian or whoever is playing over CHO are the same ones trying to say its Frank's fault some of our players are injured.
Also, Willian after playing the worst half of football I've seen vs Leicester has actually been alright. CHO is a great bench option to have and he'll soon be starting.

Get behind the team, jesus!

KTBFFH

Seriously. I actually think most on here are spurs fans. 

It's a shame because the amount of pure plastics ruin it for the majority on here who are actually Chelsea fans
You might have a point in your assessment, but no one here is in a place to call someone "plastic" or not.

Same mentality as those that say, if you haven't been to a game, you aren't a true fan.

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Wow a million moaners on here lol.

We've had our luck with injuries last few years we were bound to hit a bad run of luck with them but doesn't seem to be a anything too major.

Same people moaning that Willian or whoever is playing over CHO are the same ones trying to say its Frank's fault some of our players are injured.
Also, Willian after playing the worst half of football I've seen vs Leicester has actually been alright. CHO is a great bench option to have and he'll soon be starting.

Get behind the team, jesus!

KTBFFH

Theres two types of negative types here - the common one is preparing to feel shit in case we lose, psychologically they are shielding themselves. Understandable, but you wouldn't want them going over the top with you in trench warfare. :P But theres also now and then cunts who just come on to troll, sow constant negative comments about the club, team etc. We usually ban them, got rid of loads.

Come on Chelsea !

You might have a point in your assessment, but no one here is in a place to call someone "plastic" or not.

Same mentality as those that say, if you haven't been to a game, you aren't a true fan.

People who are only behind the team when things are going good are the very definition of plastic.

Theres two types of negative types here - the common one is preparing to feel shit in case we lose, psychologically they are shielding themselves. Understandable, but you wouldn't want them going over the top with you in trench warfare. [emoji14] But theres also now and then cunts who just come on to troll, sow constant negative comments about the club, team etc. We usually ban them, got rid of loads.
 Come on Chelsea !

Of course. People can say negative things and be critical no doubt. I e. We suck defending set pieces and it needs to be worked on.

But coming in before a game and saying we're gonna be shit and if we lose its on Frank or Willian or xyz player and this is shit bla bla bla is bollocks. Several were mugging off tammys selection before he started scoring so I just don't get why you'd be a fan and go into every game with that attitude.

But hey, maybe I'm too much of an optimist and I love Frank too much. But sue me!