• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

Oh, so much feelings towards this final, especially the date. The worst date for me, personally. And I agree, if we play like anything today, nothing good's coming but I really hope our boys will make us proud and bring the trophy home, and bring me some joy. KTBFFH!

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

If it wasn't for that mistake, we wouldn't have to sit through 75 minutes of shit football! :rant:

Whats your definition of "shit football". The way the players can cope with high press defending and the transition between attack and defense with fast passes exchanges is entertaining, imo.

2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Is that end of season game in America before the Europa? If I was Sarri I'd take the youth over there. Its piss poor planning from the club knowing we could have got to this final and we're becoming threadbare as it is.

Wait what. Is this a joke? Friendly game before Europa final?

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Absolutely fuming. Dafuq game vs bew england, 4 days after leicester...poorest run club in europe. Thank fuck it is 2 weeks before the EL final

Why can't I seem to get excited. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that we are in the finals, but fuck me, that was shit. Don't know if we "deserve" or not, but hell, just so fucked up.

We were poor. No other way to describe it. And it's got nothing to do with the manager or his tactics or his substitutions. We just have so many bang average players. We need a proper clear out. And if sarri does not think that, then fuck him off too. 

We lacked desire, we lacked urgency, we lacked passion. And we lack the talent. 

Kepa - good performance. Assured. Could not do much for the goal. Good penalty saves. 9/10

Emerson - I think he had a good game. Not great but a good outing. Defended well, attacked okay. Crosses need to be worked on, but he has shown enough in the 2nd half of the season to get a ticket to the next season. 7/10

Luiz - pathetic. Abysmal. This twat needs to fuck off. If we give him an extension for next season, then I am sarriout from day 1. Fucking prick. Can't believe he is considered a top class defender. 0/10

Andreas - he was having a good game till he got injured. Hopefully nothing long term or serious though. Want him to be fit for the final. 8/10

Azpi - a Captain's performance. We all know his strengths and weaknesses. Yes, he is poor in attack, but he defended brilliantly. 8/10

Jorgingo - MoTM performance for me. The guy was everywhere. I am not a fan of his, but in the last 4/5 games, he has been absolutely magnificent. Hardly put a foot wrong. With a decent striker could have had an assist. Won the ball countless number of times.10/10

Kovacic - lesser said the better. Provides nothing. Absolutely nothing. Waste of space, waste of a position. Another one where I will say, if we have him in the squad next season - sarriout (spoiler alert, won't be the last time) 2/10

RLC - was great again. He is throwing egg on all of those "fans'" faces who thought he was just bang average. He always had the talent, just needed a manager to unlock the potential. Keep it up lad. 8/10

Willian - a great run towards the start, good defensive work and a number of wtf moments. Well in a nutshell, his Chelsea career. Always a feeling of can do better. 6/10

Giroud- tried his best. Good shot towards the end, but all in all, not good enough. If we aim to be PL champions, he can't be our no.1 striker. 5/10

Hazard - for someone playing his last home match, that was just pathetic. Hardly got on the ball. Hardly defended. Hell, if willian had put in that performance, I am sure some of the fans would have been burning his effigies. Really really poor. Not just by "hazard standards" but just by any winger standards. 4/10

Pedro - a decent outing. We all know he is just another "not good enough" but at least he showed some urgency. 6/10

Zappa - I was dreading everything from the moment he came in, but surprisingly a decent performance. Got in a couple of shots. Defended well. Crossing was pathetic though, given that he got into some great positions. 7/10

Barkley - can't fault the effort, but will fault the talent. Lacks the drive, goal threat that RLC provides. Not bad but just not great. But will be a decent squad option for next season. 6/10

Tubby - outrageously pathetic. I mean that pass when we were 5 on 2. First of all what the fuck was hazard thinking passing the ball to this piece of fat shit. And then that cross. I was fucking fuming. Defining moment was when we got a corner late on in the 2nd et, and the ball just went up in the air and this asshole did not even try to ruffle up the defender. Just pathetic. And to think people were booing sarri for not bringing him in. Like seriously? Another player who if he stays, sarriout. I mean this fat fuck is beyond useless. 0/10

I just hope we can win the EL, and end this season on a high, the alternative is both the other London clubs winning a European trophy 

Jorginho best player on the park. Bar none. Ruben 2nd but really he faded after a while. Re Jorginho, for someone who is slated by fans and branded "useless defensively" he has been very good in both aspects of his game the last wee while. Long may it continue. 

7 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

It's two and a half weeks between the Leicester game and Baku, i think this may actually help us retain match sharpness in the interim and may even give us an edge over Arsenal. Although the friendly should without doubt be closer to home.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's two and a half weeks between the Leicester game and Baku, i think this may actually help us retain match sharpness in the interim and may even give us an edge over Arsenal. Although the friendly should without doubt be closer to home.

We could always do a behind closed door friendly for conditioning. This trip is absolutely bollocks.

Arsenal will be horrible. Have you seen the goals their striker scored. Absolutely quality finishes. Put that next to Higs or Giroud....worlds apart

Luiz switched off for the goal but tbh apart from that he was very good. Even the pundits recognized that as well. Jorginho was brilliant though. RLC was good too before he came off.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We could always do a behind closed door friendly for conditioning. This trip is absolutely bollocks.

Arsenal will be horrible. Have you seen the goals their striker scored. Absolutely quality finishes. Put that next to Higs or Giroud....worlds apart

I very much am with you regarding the travel however i feel a game in the build up will help us, infact we should probably have another one the Tuesday before Baku. No matter what type of training you do two weeks without a game will affect match sharpness, it's simply too long.

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Absolutely fuming. Dafuq game vs bew england, 4 days after leicester...poorest run club in europe. Thank fuck it is 2 weeks before the EL final

Timing is poor but it's for a good cause I guess. 

And I doubt the players are gonna put 100% effort into that match.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Jorginho's quality on the ball is well known. Past few games and today again he has been ridiculous at winning the ball back and playing out from deep.

Big strides next season for him.

He has taken a huge leap forward in his defensive game.

I'm expecting GREAT things from RLC - Jorginho - Kante midfield next season. Can't wait. Just really wish we could sign some fullbacks and a striker who can score goals

Just now, Jason said:

Timing is poor but it's for a good cause I guess. 

And I doubt the players are gonna put 100% effort into that match.

It's more about getting injuries that I worry about when we already have a few and have clearly been feeling the effects of a long hard season in recent weeks.