• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

What the hell was Sarri doing at half time making eleven changes. The eleven we had out in the first half were brilliant, but that second lot were rubbish !!!!!!!! This is typical of Chelsea over the years, we dont kill off matches any more like we used to.We wont get away with performances like that in the semis.

Chelsea why you do this to me? why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot? unbelievable, omfg my heart can only take so much, thank fuck for out away goal otherwise it would have been a major collapse. In terms of nerve wracking, gut wrenching, nothing comes close to our Champions League run in 2012, how in the hell did i survive that? my heart was in my mouth several times.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Sarri probably locks himself in smoke room during breaks instead of giving motivational speech and instructions for second half

He honestly reminds me of Del Bosque. Talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, but hardly a motivating manager. 

tbf i never really was doubting we would get this over the line even after 4-3 not because we were so great but becasue slavia were really harmless if we did not invite them like we did for the goals. completely lost intensity allowing those shots. but once we concentrated again they were never gonna score

The game at Eintracht will be unreal. Unfortunately i can not be there as i will be in madrid that day but Frankfurt fans are crazy loud and they will push their team to the limit. The team is talented but even more mentally strong which is why i would have prefered a soft team like benfica who play nice football but are not pressing as hard. Frankfurt never give up and we have to concentrate 100% and focus on keeping the ball and letting them run. They play a bit like Wolves and we know how that ended for us.

Amazing how quick the mood changed in the stadium. Also amazed those backwards passes didn't become costly cause they happened a lot! 

Another game we come out dodgy after half time.. Still least we didn't lose this one! Still conceded 2 goals again after it though