test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

1. Kepa Arrizabalaga

Started by Jason,

888 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hes also behind Ederson as well. So perhaps when we start playing well again, dominating competitions it would make sense to upgrade to someone of Cech or Courtois ability then and just put up with him for now. 

I assume you mean Courtois bbility and NOT Big Nose himself, lol

and tbh, he he below Kepa atm, he is having a BAD year

in terms of upgrades to Kepa

good luck

I only rate 5 GK'ers in world above him


Jan Oblak  

Ederson

David de Gea  


Marc-André ter Stegen   

Alisson   
 

No way would I trade back for Big Nose, he can FUCK OFF

I also would not lose my mind if we ended up with (and we all know who I am going to say, as he was my number one choice to replace Big Nose cunt since I joined this board)

Thomas Strakosha

I also rate Alex Meret, Alban Lafont, and Pau López

 

I detest Pickford

SO hope England dumps him

I think he is insanely SHIT

just one of those players I am never going to remotely like

 

keep an eye on Andrii Lunin

just turned 20, a Ukrainian on loan from Real Madrid at Leganes

he looks the real deal so far

and a just turned 22yo, Emil Audero, from Sampdoria, really like his style

Rmpr, Johnnyeye, BlueLion. and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I assume you mean Courtois bbility and NOT Big Nose himself, lol

and tbh, he he below Kepa atm, he is having a BAD year

in terms of upgrades to Kepa

good luck

I only rate 5 GK'ers in world above him


Jan Oblak  

Ederson

David de Gea  


Marc-André ter Stegen   

Alisson   
 

No way would I trade back for Big Nose, he can FUCK OFF

I also would not lose my mind if we ended up with (and we all know who I am going to say, as he was my number one choice to replace Big Nose cunt since I joined this board)

Thomas Strakosha

I also rate Alex Meret, Alban Lafont, and Pau López

 

I detest Pickford

SO hope England dumps him

I think he is insanely SHIT

just one of those players I am never going to remotely like

 

keep an eye on Andrii Lunin

just turned 20, a Ukrainian on loan from Real Madrid at Leganes

he looks the real deal so far

I bow to your knowledge ! It is an important position - half of Utds recent success is down to Van der Saar, Schmeichel, and De Gea.

 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

I bow to your knowledge ! It is an important position - half of Utds recent success is down to Van der Saar, Schmeichel, and De Gea.

 

Oh, I am not some guru, I just watch play of a lot of teams, and sometimes I see certain things in GKers that catch my eye

then I try and watch more film on them

that is how I found all the ones I listed under Kepa

and if I see horrid plays more than 3,4 times from a keeper

I pretty much write them off

Donnarumma

hell NO

he is so so overrated

massive and multiple mistakes

Kepa has had a few blunders, but overall very happy with him

his distribution is insanely good

and he has great reflexes

needs to strengthen up his wrists a bit

and not have brain lapses, but those are not huge issues

I miss Cech, but he is gone from playing, so we march on

Cech also would struggle (and has) in today's distribution game

I would love to grab Angus Gunn for our backup keeper and then we have 2 HG keepers (Bulka too)

manpe and DDA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Oh, I am not some guru, I just watch play of a lot of teams, and sometimes I see certain things in GKers that catch my eye

then I try and watch more film on them

that is how I found all the ones I listed under Kepa

and if I see horrid plays more than 3,4 times from a keeper

I pretty much write them off

Donnarumma

hell NO

he is so so overrated

massive and multiple mistakes

Kepa has had a few blunders, but overall very happy with him

his distribution is insanely good

and he has great reflexes

needs to strengthen up his wrists a bit

and not have brain lapses, but those are not huge issues

I miss Cech, but he is gone from playing, so we march on

Cech also would struggle (and has) in today's distribution game

I would love to grab Angus Gunn for our backup keeper and then we have 2 HG keepers (Bulka too)

Kepa dropped tonight, Caballero playing. Mauritzio been reading my posts again...

Bosnian Blue and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Kepa dropped tonight, Caballero playing. Mauritzio been reading my posts again...

yes, I think he needed a rest too, plus we have to keep Willie sharp as we can:cig:

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

YouTube is ageist and racist just because hes Argentinian 

roflmaoooooooooooooo

one of my mates, the Baggie punter, married an Argie girl  back in the 1990's (he is 20 years older than me)

she cheated on him with his brother AND his best friend, lol

he is the most Argie hating bloke I know

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Apparently out with a hand injury. i hope he can play vs City otherwise we got even less of a chance.

Yessssssss, ffs

Grrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf hes had a much much better start in the PL than De Gea, who many Spanish fans wanted benched in favour of Kepa at the world cup. Theres no issue with hin, very good GK, few things to improve, if he can put an extra 10 or 15 lbs of muscle on he will not be as lightweight as he is now, although its never made a huge difference here. That Pogba header was a shame because hes shown time and time again hes got strong wrists and an excellent shot stopper. Courtois a superior GK right now yes but I think its not by a massive gap. Alisson, Ederson and De Gea arent hugely better either (De Gea better than them all, Alisson and Ederson are good shot stoppers but they can be nervy) , I dont think people understand how good Kepa can be. 

0007 and !Hazard! like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Kepa dropped tonight, Caballero playing. Mauritzio been reading my posts again...

 

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Apparently out with a hand injury. i hope he can play vs City otherwise we got even less of a chance.

Kepa has a hamstring injury...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 4:40 PM, Jason said:

Is this the comeback season or something? @Rmpr and @We Hate Scouse came out of the cave the other day and now it's @LDN Blue! :carlo: 

Jason why you have this ugly pokemon as your avatar? I think its the same since i left (3 years ago). Pls change it. Where are the cats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously Kepa!!! WTF is wrong with u ... Total disgrace!!!

I hope he atleast from his side (doesnt matter what the reason he has) comes out and gives a public apologies to the gaffer and the coaching staff and is ready to take the punishment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.