test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

2,547 posts in this topic

So he claimed he had 14 others on International duty and only watched 20 minutes of CHO, what a fucking doyle this bloke is.

He should of been watching no matter what. Gareth Southgate gave this kid nearly as many minutes as Sarri has all season that has how bad it's become. There is only this fucking homeless tramp who can't trust him.

One of the worlds best potential talents is getting shackled by a manager way out of his depth with a reputation for not trying to utilise young lads.

Fuck Sarri the tosser.

Bosnian Blue likes this

Or he probably just watched YouTube Videos, reels, etc of all of Odoi's touches against Montenegro and Czech Republic instead of the entire match :dunno:

Christ, Sarri really can’t say anything without getting slaughtered by some here. I guess if the whole press conference is basically about CHO then there’s bound to be one thing you can have a pop at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heh this is good news actually. Obviously Sarri is just parroting what the club told him to say. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Sarri asked if he's tempted to start Hudson-Odoi vs Cardiff: "We have to play eight matches in 28 days. I'm sure Callum will start two, three matches" 

Basically means he will start him in both games against Slavia Prague but place him on the bench in the league games. Such a cop out.

Bosnian Blue likes this

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

It's best if Sarri stayed quiet, all that comes out of his mouth is generic bullshit anyway.

I don't come here that often but when I do all I see is your extremely riled up posts. I don't even know if it's an ongoing gag of some sort or you genuinely despise the bloke this much :lol:

You are consistent to be fair

Miguelito likes this

10 hours ago, JDY said:

Christ, Sarri really can’t say anything without getting slaughtered by some here. I guess if the whole press conference is basically about CHO then there’s bound to be one thing you can have a pop at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because majority of people here think CHO is already better than Hazard. He came on against Watford and look like an 18 years old player. 

11 hours ago, JDY said:

I don't come here that often but when I do all I see is your extremely riled up posts. I don't even know if it's an ongoing gag of some sort or you genuinely despise the bloke this much :lol:

You are consistent to be fair

:lol:Yep I don't like him.

I'm consistent but our team isn't:D:beer:

2 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

The day Sarri appreciates football over weed... Then he will make a very good manage....but right now he values marijuana more than football..

What the fuck are you talking about? I cringe every time I read such comments... what marijuana, wtf? Wish we could keep playground kiddie "insults" to ourselves.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

What the fuck are you talking about? I cringe every time I read such comments... what marijuana, wtf? Wish we could keep playground kiddie "insults" to ourselves.

Lol... 

Apologies if my comment about that clown is a bit extreme...but just dislike everything coming from that man recently from his tactics formation stubborn clueless comments and of course his recent disposition towards Odoi... 

23 hours ago, Stats said:

Sarri asked if he's tempted to start Hudson-Odoi vs Cardiff: "We have to play eight matches in 28 days. I'm sure Callum will start two, three matches" 

Basically means he will start him in both games against Slavia Prague but place him on the bench in the league games. Such a cop out.

Tbh Slavia games will be more important for us most likely. 

Just don't get it. Just start him if tired sub him! We're hardly playing this amazing football so won't change anything for the worst