test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

341 posts in this topic
On 30/11/2018 at 9:37 AM, Vesper said:

If CHO leaves I am calling for Sarri's head. Simple. We are going to lose Eden soon. Time to face that reality.

If those bans hit and we lose them both with no buys, we are so fucked. Imagine 2 years of Moses, a 31, 32yo Willian and a 33, 34yo Pedro as our wingers. Plus,  if we dont deal in January and bans come right after, Giroud and Morata as our strikers. I wont even have to call for his head. He will bang on be sacked by the holidays 2019.

Oh, unless Musonda, Tammy and Bats save us!!!! NOT, so fucking NOT.

I think u need a good van dijk in your virgil lol to chill u out , Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own! 

Just now, mccg said:

I think u need a good van dijk in your virgil lol to chill u out , Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own! 

I dont do dijk sweetie, wrong girl:cig:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I dont do dijk sweetie, wrong girl:cig:

wow seriously , i would never know lol , no wonder your comments are so Testosterone filled lol , embarrassing compared to alot of limp dicks on this honk honk honk 

He has everything to become in the future one of the best players': Chelsea star Willian praises Callum Hudson-Odoi after telling youngster that he wants to be his agent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6450597/Chelsea-star-Willian-believes-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-one-worlds-best-players.html

Vesper will have a multi org with this i guess lol

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

wow seriously , i would never know lol , no wonder your comments are so Testosterone filled lol , embarrassing compared to alot of limp dicks on this honk honk honk 

Dont do testosterone either, 100% lipstick lesbi, lolol

I just have an alpha personality (just like my wifey) 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Dont do testosterone either, 100% lipstick lesbi, lolol

I just have an alpha personality (just like my wifey) 

Don't be so anal lol...I liked the film Alpha did u watch it ?!

8 minutes ago, mccg said:

Don't be so anal lol...I liked the film Alpha did u watch it ?!

nope haven't seen it

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

nope haven't seen it

Give it a good downloading if...."In the prehistoric past, a young man struggles to return home after being separated from his tribe during a buffalo hunt. He finds a similarly lost wolf companion and starts a friendship that would change humanity."https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4244998/

CHO had 1 good game against a pub side and you people freak out, he is a long way from being good enough to start Premier League Games. 

11 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

CHO had 1 good game against a pub side and you people freak out, he is a long way from being good enough to start Premier League Games. 

cool story bruv

Willian has years of more shit play than good games (I don't give a damn about his POY in a season we had worst EVER defence of a title) AND years of shit attitude and people thinks its his birthright to start

blues.bridge likes this

If we had prime Robben on right side, obviously Cho shouldnt play. But with Willian being average, Cho definately should get a game or two. 

Thats the reward system. After you play well, you deserve your chance. But at Chelsea we keep playing underperforming stars and young players decide to fuck off.

Dazzy_Vance and DDA like this

If we had prime Robben on right side, obviously Cho shouldnt play. But with Willian being average, Cho definately should get a game or two. 

Thats the reward system. After you play well, you deserve your chance. But at Chelsea we keep playing underperforming stars and young players decide to fuck off.

Willian didn't get any game time today, so there's a positive in CHO's exclusion.

32 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Willian didn't get any game time today, so there's a positive in CHO's exclusion.

He'll likely return to the XI against Wolves...

He'll likely return to the XI against Wolves...
We can live in hope

Thing is not going to improve without game time and under pressure. Hopefully we'll see more of him in games with more riding on it. Not likes of City and that be harsh but others where can show what he can do. Otherwise pointless. 

Morgan Gibbs-White showed just why Sarri must have faith in Callum Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea

The 18-year-old was superb for Wolves in their 2-1 win over the Blues

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/gibbs-white-hudson-odoi-sarri-15515566

After a defeat like Wolves, many Chelsea fans might just jump on the bandwagon of calling for the youth to all play and let the more senior players rot on the bench.

Doing that isn’t the way, but what Morgan Gibbs-White showed is that a youngster without fear and having the confidence of his manager can be a dangerous thing.

"He brought energy. He brought focus," Espirito Santo said after the game. "He has a lot of things to improve on but together we are going to try and build something.

"I think this is one of the best generation of [English) players for a long time. If you think about Phil Foden, he is a world champion [U17s], it's not an example, it's reality. It's amazing what the national team are producing, well done to them."

The 18-year-old was superb for the home side last night, being the major threat, breaking through tackles and being lightening quick on the counter attack.

He also made a massive contribution to the opening goal as he breezed past Cesc Fabregas and then slotted a perfect pass for Raul Jimenez to run on to and fire into the back of the net.

snip

I coach my little lads under 7 side, we train every Wednesday, we pitch share with a good friend of mine Jonathan Woodgate (Boro assistant and ex Real Madrid/Newcastle etc). I spoke to him last night and he was in utter amazement at the sheer fact this kid cannot get his game.

He said "This kid Hudson-Odoi he's the best I have seen for years" I said "Not looking to loan him at Boro are you" "No chance he's going to be world class him, we would never get him"

Its not just us thinking like this and scratching our heads.

I want to punch a hole in the closest wall when I ponder how CHO has not started one game in the PL this season. An absolute travesty of justice. 

The board and managers lack balls for years now.

No one wants to play less known players and maybe risk a game or two in favour of bright future, so they just stick with past-it "proven" players.