test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Burnley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alons
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

622 posts in this topic

A lot supporters cried about we don't give chelsea youngsters a chance the bench full of them and still fans find something to moan about 

Considering our squad, we are in the top 4 race this year so it is good to start with 2 points more than Liverpool. Come on!

I know is far from ideal, but with all the injuries and Moses suspended, which means almost half the team is off, we still got a decent lineup. The bench isn't good, but you cannot expect to lose four players in midfield and not only start with a decent team, but also have a decent bench too. Think that with the four players back, the starters would be in the bench and the bench nowhere else.
We have okay cover for keeper and I'm led to believe CB too, as many of you are against VVD coming because Christensen is capable. We have Morata in the bench, so the attack is covered. Is the midfield that looks bad with our main attacking mids off, as well as one WB and cm.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Giving them a chance from a position of strength is great. Giving them a chance out of desperation like this is worrying.

Likewise during Ancelotti's the second season in 2010 (i.e. with Kakuta, van Aanholt, Bruma and McEachran), this is not giving them a chance — this is throwing them under the bus. They will be the first victims of the bad management of the squad from the Board.

Pizy, Fernando and Blue-in-me-Veins like this

We ain't even kicked off and a pundit has said they don't think we'll finish top 4....yay!!

The bench..like others all for giving youth giving a chance but surley it's better to do it when we can..this is cause we have to. Gotta start somewhere I guess..

Let's gooooo