• Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

17 hours ago, LAM09 said:

You must have watched another game, as I and several others around here thought Michy was awful. Judging Morata on 15 mins is farcical IMO.

I'd totally agree with you sentiment had Michy brought his preseason form with him to the UK. That clearly wasn't the case for many that watch the CS last week.

I am not a big fan of Batshuayi nor Morata, I want the player in a better condition/form to play. Still I think that Michy had quite a good game against Arsenal, considering how shit our offense was. I'm not judging Morata on that 15 minute but still, he had a nightmare game, so it was a reasonable decision not to bench Bats, just as reasonable as starting Morata agasinst Spurs.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow build up. no support, most of the time 2 or 3 players against 6 when attack. Loves to kick from side to the other side then back to the keeper. Players rooted. No shooting at all outside to penalty box.

Havent looked through the pages of this, im sure there was a lot of anger at everyone from Cahill to Pawson to the board. I was most upset about how we lost complete composure once Cahill got sent off. Luiz/Fab especially were detriments for awhile. Our effort in the 2nd half encouraged me to the point where i view the game as an important lesson. We learned we need to keep our heads, we showed we definitely need to be active in the transfer market, We learned Morata is a baller and surely our starting striker. Teams will always drop games in the PL and if we needed to drop this one in that manner to learn important lessons and spring ourselves forward than so be it. I was encouraged by Rudigers effort and fight, Christensen looked the part, Morata will be amazing with Hazard and Pedro. I was disappointed with Cesc not being a better leader, Michy was unwatchable which was upsetting, Azpi played hard like always but he isnt a suitable RWB.