• Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to see Rudiger start in the back 3, I just don't like Dave playing RWB. He is sound defensively but doesn't have the attacking presence that Moses has down the flank. Morata should start this one so he can shut these United fags up.

Prediciton: 3-1 with a Morata brace. 

On 2017-8-6 at 4:44 PM, TheIceMan said:

0-1 !!!

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

1-2

First game of the season and at home and already negatives , great to see some so called supporters being so positive . Yeah sure everybody entitled to a opinion but ffs 1st game of the season get behind your club and be positive.

Burnley will most likely park the bus and try to hit us on the counter and kick our players off the park (ala Stoke), so we need to be patient and make the most of our chances, this game will be no different from the many we faced against them. We just need to start off on the right foot and we can win this one in front of our supporters. Cheers and goodluck

2 hours ago, mccg said:

First game of the season and at home and already negatives , great to see some so called supporters being so positive . Yeah sure everybody entitled to a opinion but ffs 1st game of the season get behind your club and be positive.

It is very hard to be positive right now !!! And I posted that  minutes after the CS had finished and I was watching the most pathetic club in the world effing arsenal beat us for a third streight time  at Wembly, something that I never witnessed in my life time untill now  !!I I support 100 % the club just like you !!! I'm a fan of CFC as much as you !!! Don't get me wrong  I want the club to win, but this is my objective view of how things will turn out  on saturday !!! I just can't shake off that feling of deja vu !!! I love to be wrong and if the team wins you can stick it to me then, not now !!! Especially with a team like Burnley who will be ready to die on the pich before they bow down!!! 0-1 or  1-1 is my prediction !!!

Be positive all you want I just can't right now, sorry !!!

13 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

I posted that  minutes after the CS had finished and I was watching the most pathetic club in the world,

The most pathetic thing I've ever seen posted calling the team you profess to support pathetic because they lost a penalty shoot out in a friendly. You ain't a Chelsea or a football fan mate your a fucking embarrassment, 

7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The most pathetic thing I've ever seen posted calling the team you profess to support pathetic because they lost a penalty shoot out in a friendly. You ain't a Chelsea or a football fan mate your a fucking embarrassment, 

Read after the coma I ment  Arsenal.  that's way I continued it with effing Arsenal !!! I was calling them pathetic (my english is not very good) sorry if I was missunderstood !!! I will never say a bad word about Chelsea maybe for some players but not to the club as whole !!!

3 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Read after the coma I ment  Arsenal that's way I continued it with effing Arsenal !!! I was calling them pathetic (my english is not very good) sorry if I was missunderstood !!! I will never say a bad word about Chelsea maybe for some players but not to the club as whole !!!

Fair enough son but be careful what you post.

4 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Will do !!! From now on If I don't have anything possitive to post I won't post I learned my lesson !!!

You're free to post what you want but to call the club the most pathetic in the world is over the top.

3 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You're free to post what you want but to call the club the most pathetic in the world is over the top.

Well I didn't and I never will !!! This club, and believe me when I say it, takes a big part of my life !!!

Would like to see Rudiger start this. Impressed me in his stint against Arsenal. Very pacey and strong CB. Just don't think Azpi is that offensive going forward but no other option really. Really should of had a replacement RWB ready for this game and for record, Azpi  is not offensive enough to play there for a whole season and expect us to win major trophies. We need two attacking LWB and RWB.

It would make me really happy if Morata scored in this game would be a great start to the campaign and he will get morale boost but whatever be the case I dont want him to be under pressure of British media and the fans. We need to trust him and he will come good. I just hope that Conte can motivate the players well

3 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

It would make me really happy if Morata scored in this game would be a great start to the campaign and he will get morale boost but whatever be the case I dont want him to be under pressure of British media and the fans. We need to trust him and he will come good. I just hope that Conte can motivate the players well

Right now I'm not even sure Morata will start.