test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Burnley

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alons
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

622 posts in this topic

what a joke of a game so far. Cahill can fuck off for all i care, needless red card, but even with 10 men they should do much better, the team are in shambles and a pain to watch, no organization in defence whatsover, they are letting Burnley cross the ball at will, thats 2 goals for Vokes and from a set piece which they had time to deal with the ball they let Ward score a screamer, what a joke of a team display, no creativity, no build up play, too many misplaced passes, we deserve to lose today unless a miracle happens in the 2nd half, which looks very doubtful, i just look at the bench and cry. This is a huge wake up call for the board to make more signings before the transfer window is over, we clearly have no depth and yet the club allow players to be sold and loaned without getting replacements. Losing 3-0 at home to fucking Burnley is a disgrace and everyone need a huge kick up the ass, this is a disgrace for Chelsea Football Club. I will always support the team regardless of the result. Cheers

Just now, BlueLion. said:

It's quite clear: Conte lost the dressing room over the Costa situation. 

We've been down to 10 men against harder teams than Burnley and shown greater conviction. We saw more backbone in 15/16 under Mourinho, even under Hiddink.

I have to admit you might have a point. The display today is weird and unusual. Its also weird that Costa still is a Chelsea player...

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Absolutely not. Costa didn't hold that much power in the dressing room. Entertaining, clownish figure yes but he was hardly Drogba or JT status. I'm sure majority of our squad saw him for the nutter he was after the China fiasco. That's absolutely NOT the problem now. 

Okay - so how else do we explain the complete capitulation here? No pride, no backbone, no desire. We've been in worse positions than 1-0 down and a red card at home to Burnley - the players have effectively bent over and Burnley have gone in dry. Gutless.

People said we are not gonna win the title last season but this season they are right. We can forget about it already. I do not see us improving for Tottenham with a completely unsettled defence no Hazard, no baka, fabregas starting in midfield, morata not really in the team yet and we have the worst starting schedule i have ever seen. Get players in and focus on the Champions League. 

BlueLion. likes this

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Its a game against fucking BURNLEY!! If you think the current squad is not good enough to play a decent game against Burnley, even if down to 10 man, then you are crazy.

We finished 10th two seasons ago and were in the relegation zone under Mourinho. It's not like we have a team of world class players and what is happening now is impossible

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Can't watch the game. Saw 0-3, shocked! What happened? Why Boga subbed for Christensen, what formation we playing now? What did GC do?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You are so lucky.

nothing special, we are just shit team a the moment with brainless players and brainless board.

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

People said we are not gonna win the title last season but this season they are right. We can forget about it already. I do not see us improving for Tottenham with a completely unsettled defence no Hazard, no baka, fabregas starting in midfield, morata not really in the team yet and we have the worst starting schedule i have ever seen. Get players in and focus on the Champions League. 

Spurs are better prepared than us and they've not even signed anyone.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We finished 10th two seasons ago and were in the relegation zone under Mourinho. It's not like we have a team of world class players and what is happening now is impossible

There was a "palpable discord" between Mourinho and players in that case.

6 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

It's quite clear: Conte lost the dressing room over the Costa situation. 

We've been down to 10 men against harder teams than Burnley and shown greater conviction. We saw more backbone in 15/16 under Mourinho, even under Hiddink.

wouldnt surprise at all with this lot, it has happened before and it can happen again, if so the players are a fucking disgrace to Chelsea Football Club

You are so lucky.
nothing special, we are just shit team a the moment with brainless players and brainless board.
Understood, but what did GC do? Straight red? How did we perform 11v11?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk