• Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, milan.cech said:

Tested, meaning 5 defenders, Kante and Tibo while having a man down. Super exciting!

I am talking about Michy, he was fucking awful against Arsenal, and again today against Burnley

5 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is Burnley. BURNLEY. Not Barcelona, Bayern Munich, fucking Burnley.

This is a disgrace. We were never this bad even under Hiddink in 15/16. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

This is worse than when we were dicked 3-0 at Middlesbrough in 2006, worse than the 3-0 at home to Sunderland in 2011, worse than any result under Mourinho or Hiddink two years ago. Horrendous.

This is what happen when a thin squad lose their 2 starting winger, a starting cm,a starting wb and get a red card. We are screwed. 

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Emenalo is watching this from the first row. Hope Abramovich is too. And that Emenalo together with that incompetent woman in our board are sacked immediately.

In the end Conte will get the sack.

Fucking bullshit of the board.

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

Players power already baceme an excuse?

Are you watching the game? Zero pressing or urgency to fight for the game since Cahill went off. That is the players decision, nobody elses.

Just now, lucashm said:

Also, Batschuayi showed on the last match that he did not deserve to start. But Conte is too afraid to play Morata from the start, he would rather go with the "tested"

I'm sorry, but 2 of the 3 goals are the direct result of Luiz not defending properly, if there's one player who deserves criticism for this first half it's him. I really hope Morata makes a difference in the second half, but playing all alone with no support and zero creativity from midfield, I'm really curious.

Just now, communicate said:

This is what happen when a thin squad lose their 2 starting winger, a starting cm,a starting wb and get a red card. We are screwed. 

Yet what is going to happen? Conte leaving, either by himself or sacked, and Emenal and the incompetent woman will be happily sitting on their asses in a nice chair.

Few observations... Rudiger is pretty bad. Christensen is better than Rudiger and Cahill. So much more competent with the ball at his feet, and one of the only players that was actually in the right place each time the ball was coming in. 

Azpi should never play RWB. He is a better CB. We should be starting with Azpi, Luiz and Christensen. 

Alonso is our weakest link, by far. He should be a squad rotation player. This is not overreaction, but something that a lot of the board was saying even when we were winning. Moses is a better player too. 

Michy is more than likely nervous, because his first touch and hold up has never been this bad. Morata would be useful at half time. 

Willian and Luiz have been decent for me. 

3 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Lol incredible the people trying to deflect all the blame on Conte and blame it on the board. We wont be buying a whole new 11. This starting 11 has no excuse to lose to Burnley. Incredible the delusion.

A lot of it is the boards fault. Compare our squads to Man United or Arsenal's. Compare it to Spurs. And its laughable to put it in the same sentence as this City team. Every man and his fucking dog sees this, So wtf is our ambition for the season according to the board if our team was clearly never going to be up to par to defend the title and fight for the Champions league? So ZERO ambition. They've created an atmoshphere of a lack of enthusiasm at the club and its showing today. 

Just now, DDA said:

Are you watching the game? Zero pressing or urgency to fight for the game since Cahill went off. That is the players decision, nobody elses.

team is a mess, 5-3-1. How do you expect the team do to anything different than that?