• Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Can't watch the game. Saw 0-3, shocked! What happened? Why Boga subbed for Christensen, what formation we playing now? What did GC do?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You are so lucky.

nothing special, we are just shit team a the moment with brainless players and brainless board.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

People said we are not gonna win the title last season but this season they are right. We can forget about it already. I do not see us improving for Tottenham with a completely unsettled defence no Hazard, no baka, fabregas starting in midfield, morata not really in the team yet and we have the worst starting schedule i have ever seen. Get players in and focus on the Champions League. 

Spurs are better prepared than us and they've not even signed anyone.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We finished 10th two seasons ago and were in the relegation zone under Mourinho. It's not like we have a team of world class players and what is happening now is impossible

There was a "palpable discord" between Mourinho and players in that case.

6 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

It's quite clear: Conte lost the dressing room over the Costa situation. 

We've been down to 10 men against harder teams than Burnley and shown greater conviction. We saw more backbone in 15/16 under Mourinho, even under Hiddink.

wouldnt surprise at all with this lot, it has happened before and it can happen again, if so the players are a fucking disgrace to Chelsea Football Club

You are so lucky.
nothing special, we are just shit team a the moment with brainless players and brainless board.
Understood, but what did GC do? Straight red? How did we perform 11v11?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If Conte has "lost the dressing room" after resurrecting the club by winning the league with 93 points and a record 30 wins, essentially giving certain players a career at the highest level and PL medal, then they must be the most fickle bunch of tossers ever assembled and I want nothing to do with them. Of course, I don't see any reason to believe he has. It's more sensationalist bullshit from the regular suspects on this forum.