• Boga
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)
    • Craig Pawson

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

If Conte has "lost the dressing room" after resurrecting the club by winning the league with 93 points and a record 30 wins, essentially giving certain players a career at the highest level and PL medal, then they must be the most fickle bunch of tossers ever assembled and I want nothing to do with them. Of course, I don't see any reason to believe he has. It's more sensationalist bullshit from the regular suspects on this forum. 

Surely the same players who stabbed the most successful manager in our history in the back can't possibly repeat such an horrendous act of betrayal?!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Henrique said:

There was a "palpable discord" between Mourinho and players in that case.

I think there's a palpable discord with the players/coach against board? 

Like they are sending out a message to them? 

But even then it's too late because we will panic buy on more average players like Alonso and what not. 

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

If Conte has "lost the dressing room" after resurrecting the club by winning the league with 93 points and a record 30 wins, essentially giving certain players a career at the highest level and PL medal, then they must be the most fickle bunch of tossers ever assembled and I want nothing to do with them. Of course, I don't see any reason to believe he has. It's more sensationalist bullshit from the regular suspects on this forum. 

or he just doesn't know how to manage the dressing room.

Just now, BlueLion. said:

Surely the same players who stabbed the most successful manager in our history in the back can't possibly repeat such an horrendous act of betrayal?!

Yes but Conte is a nice man and Mourinho was (and still is) a Cunt.

Just now, BlueLion. said:

It could be entirely possible that it was Mourinho's fault as well. He was pretty cunty that season. It's not unthinkable that he was as bad or worse behind the scenes. 

11 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Absolutely not. Costa didn't hold that much power in the dressing room. Entertaining, clownish figure yes but he was hardly Drogba or JT status. I'm sure majority of our squad saw him for the nutter he was after the China fiasco. That's absolutely NOT the problem now. 

Tbh I remember players saying several times that Costa is great guy and everyone likes him etc etc. 

Be it for his clowning, it can take the toll on players if managers tells someone like that to fuck off.

And can people please stop with China bullshit? The bid came but Costa never wanted to go there. He said it he wouldnt go there because he wants to play world cup next year. If anyone, I would say Chelsea wanted to sell him, but he only wanted Atletico. It makes sense why he played worse after january and its now known Conte told Costa back in january he will sell him in summer...

Alonso benefitted greatly from Hazard's presence. Hazard draws so much attention and creates so much space on the left with his movement and dribbling. And he's always been an average defender so he's exposed on both ends now.

I would like to see how he does in midfield. Problem is Chels don't have an alternative on the left, which is disgraceful.

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

or he just doesn't know how to manage the dressing room.

You have no credibility as a CFC fan as far as I'm concerned. You're a poser and an instigator who loves attention. You've been calling for Conte's head already. That's enough for me. 

19 minutes ago, Igi26 said:

Conte should be getting a part of the blame. He didn't change a single thing from last season. I just hope with Bakayoko, Hazard and Morata in a team, things will improve.

Yeh, because he has the options to make changes that wouldnt take us even further backward  (hint: just how many of our cbs could be trusted in a back 4? PUT BEST DEFENDER IS AZPI WHO IS A FULLBACK!) how many different types of players has he been given to change the way the team plays? Or are you going to argue he CHOSE to keep the team stagnant?