test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,518 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Fact still remains juve said on many occasions if the player asks to leave he could go 60 65 70 million they have rejected Them all purely because the player hasn't asked to leave. I no your frustrated but this is not chelsea fault.

My point was we didn't offer Sandro an outrageous enough salary to make him wanna leave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny that people think if Juve don't sell him there's nothing we can do. Of course it's hard to think if we can still can buy him now after Bonucci and Alves are gone but we must have acted earlier anyway. But even now. It's not about Juve, it's about to convince Sandro to come so he would ask to leave Juve. Juve would have rejected Man Utd offer for Pogba if he asked to stay. Time to stop defending our board for missing big targets. Alex Sandro must ask to leave Juve but it;s our job to convince him. And our board can't do it to any big big players.

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd take a pass on this. While he would bring the left-flank to a new level that amount of dosh shouldn't just be thrown around willy-nilly. The club has a competent LB at the moment, so their are other more pressing concerns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Spike said:

I'd take a pass on this. While he would bring the left-flank to a new level that amount of dosh shouldn't just be thrown around willy-nilly. The club has a competent LB at the moment, so their are other more pressing concerns.

Yes the club has competent LB. Singular. Another one has to be bought anyway and in this market he will easily cost at least £30 million. Might as well buy a real star. And I am afraid that Alonso will be exposed by Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Yes the club has competent LB. Singular. Another one has to be bought anyway and in this market he will easily cost at least £30 million. Might as well buy a real star. And I am afraid that Alonso will be exposed by Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern.

Considering that Hazard is playing on the same side ... it could get dirty :) He had a great season but I would like to see faster and more athletic player there ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reports claim Juventus will not sanction Sandro’s sale after losing Bonucci, but that has not yet been communicated to #Chelsea. [Telegraph]

#Chelsea are yet to give up on Sandro and could use Juve’s interest in Nemanja Matic as a way to try to force a breakthrough. [Telegraph]

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henrique said:

Guys, this forum is crazy. Alex Sandro is not even close of being worth 60m or 70m. He is no Cafu, Roberto Carlos or Marcelo.

Thats crazy and madness. Its so crazy, that I can't stand the fact some people really believe we offered 70m for him and Juve really refused to sell. Really? I mean, they just sold Bonucci to rivals Milan for 35...and won't let Alex Sandro for 70???

Guys, you just lost your minds if you believe in those reports.  Of course Telegraph, Guardian, Mail and all those papers around they must keep the rumors alive, since in the "transfer market", creating transfers rumors is the only way to make fans interested in reading football news when there is no football left to play.

I blame complete, utter tools like Carefreedaily on Twitter for hyping all these clueless Chelsea fans up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Henrique said:

Guys, this forum is crazy. Alex Sandro is not even close of being worth 60m or 70m. He is no Cafu, Roberto Carlos or Marcelo.

Thats crazy and madness. Its so crazy, that I can't stand the fact some people really believe we offered 70m for him and Juve really refused to sell. Really? I mean, they just sold Bonucci to rivals Milan for 35...and won't let Alex Sandro for 70???

Guys, you just lost your minds if you believe in those reports.  Of course Telegraph, Guardian, Mail and all those papers around they must keep the rumors alive, since in the "transfer market", creating transfers rumors is the only way to make fans interested in reading football news when there is no football left to play.

None of that matters. The market dictates the price and due to inflation Sandro is worth that much; regardless of his talent or the relative price of Cafu and Roberto Carlos. The price exists within a vacuum, it doesn't matter if he performs at a certain level, that is price that the economy of European football has created. What separates the skill level of a 30m player and a 20m player? Nothing, because cost isn't indicative of talent or ability. There are too many factors to consider to simply compare Bonucci's transfer to a hypothetical Sandro transfer (or any other for that matter).

Though, you are right about the assertion concerning the tabloids. This is naught but for views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pizy said:

Doesn't he play on the right?

Doesn't matter. I remember people got excited that we will get Sandro when Juve bought a striker :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.